Bellazon

Pretty Little Liars

Fashion icon

I loved the books so was expecting high hopes for this show. i watched it online in HD. good first episode. i think the characters are true to the books except maybe spencer & emily.

Aria is my favourite (; i hope this show doesn't get cancelled like some other by the CW.

• 2 weeks later...

^ I've got and read all the books, they're amazing.

loving the series sio far, even tho i knw what happens its still super exciting. cause im in england and we don't have ABC over here, ive been watching it on MegaVideo.com its a great website. im just about to watch episode 5 , ahh so good. im officially addicted.

^ Good Choice there ROX. i know what happens and who is a, and who killed Ali and everything, but its so cool from reading the books and then actually seeing the series come to life. My favourite character is Aria...and of course Mr Fitz :wub: yummy teacher.

Agree, very good choice of mine :whistle: ;) Just watched all 5 episodes.. I need more :ninja:

So, Vanessa, the show really sticks to the idea of the book.. or is it a bit different? I think I'll start reading the book once I get my lazy ass to the library :)

ROX- yes, so far they have stuck to the same thing that happens in the books, however in a recent interview with aria (lucy hale) she says that they are going to change it up so that the show last for a longer period. die-hard fans are not happy with this decision, but im just intrigued to see what happens.

i love love love Aria's style! it's so cute.

post-34463-0-1446069576-40844_thumb.jpg