Bellazon

Ack

• 1 year later...

They are both great fighters. It seems like when a champion comes back from an illness or surgery, they lose their first fight back. Just like Brock did. Now he has a battle ahead of him with Overeem. I'm going for Alistair in that fight. Nothing against Brock but I think Alistair is the better fighter, possibly the best in the world right now.

Next up is Shogun and Dan Henderson

November 19

post-52055-0-1445985474-78096_thumb.jpg

Great fight. I hope the 139 is better than 138. Total disappointment last saturday, I expected more fighting, more action.

I'm brazilian but Shogun... I'm not convinced. I think Dan will knock out Mauricio.

Recalling that Wanderlei Silva will be in action.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I love Machida too. Him and Jones against each other, that would be a hard to pick.

They fought at the event before last (don't keep up with the official number titles :ninja: ). Machida got him with some good strikes in the first round, but Jones put a standing sleeper on him in the second round and dropped him unconscious on the ground :ninja: . On the other hand, Machida is the only one to beat Rashad so the upcoming Jones vs. Evans bout should be interresting. I also wonder who's going to win the Santos vs. Overeem bout. Brock sent Santos a message saying to watch out for him and that he thought he had broken his ribs. I've never known Brock to talk like that :ninja: .

The Sonnen vs. Silva rematch should be interrsting too. Though I love Sonnen, I sometimes wonder if a lot of his talk is to psyche himself out more than anyone else. He won this last match by decision largely because his takedowns were valued more than the other guy's strikes and he said the guy him so hard that he didn't know what day it was but yet he says he'll beat Silva easily? I guess we'll see :laugh: .

I love Machida too. Him and Jones against each other, that would be a hard to pick.

They fought at the event before last (don't keep up with the official number titles :ninja: ). Machida got him with some good strikes in the first round, but Jones put a standing sleeper on him in the second round and dropped him unconscious on the ground :ninja: . On the other hand, Machida is the only one to beat Rashad so the upcoming Jones vs. Evans bout should be interresting. I also wonder who's going to win the Santos vs. Overeem bout. Brock sent Santos a message saying to watch out for him and that he thought he had broken his ribs. I've never known Brock to talk like that :ninja: .

The Sonnen vs. Silva rematch should be interrsting too. Though I love Sonnen, I sometimes wonder if a lot of his talk is to psyche himself out more than anyone else. He won this last match by decision largely because his takedowns were valued more than the other guy's strikes and he said the guy him so hard that he didn't know what day it was but yet he says he'll beat Silva easily? I guess we'll see :laugh: .

Don't even remember that one at all!

But I can't wait for Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit, both are excellent fighters IMO.

I was going for Sonnen last time! I think Anderson will win again.

• 2 months later...