Bellazon

Shakira
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Shakira looks like a white version of Beyonce Knowles? I'm not just talking about her body type, either. If you look at her face in some of the pictures and imagine her with darker skin, she would look almost identical to Beyonce (in my opinion, anyway).

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Shakira looks like a white version of Beyonce Knowles? I'm not just talking about her body type, either. If you look at her face in some of the pictures and imagine her with darker skin, she would look almost identical to Beyonce (in my opinion, anyway).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don`t see it. IMO Shakira > Beyonce by miles.

I don`t see it. IMO Shakira > Beyonce by miles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never said they were equal in looks, just that they look alike. I also think Shakira is way better than Beyonce, but from certain angles they do look a lot like each other; especially when Shakira's not smiling and she tilts her head back slightly.

what shakira says about her hair is this..."it doesnt matter what color my hair is, my fans will still love me...even if i dye my hair green"

on that note...i liked her hair black...made her more middle eastern looking but i like the blonde as well.

Well, the blonde-look just looks fake. I have seen so many change to blonde, just to be more popular, or whatever. I quit reading Playboy cause Hugh is hung up on blondes. I got so sick of seeing fake blondes. To me, blonde hair makes Shakira appear to be copying Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears. Have you ever seen Shakira with red hair? She had flaming red hair when I first discovered her, and she looked so hot! I still prefer Latinas with black hair, though. hehe

(Adriana Lima needs to go back to black hair, too. *winks*)

uncle mike i have been a fan of shakira's since 98 so i have seen her with black hair with some blue and red...seen her with red, seen her blonde, seen her blonde with black streaks....i have her autograph hanging around here...ill scan it tomorrow.

scan of my shakira autograph

exs.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i guess i posted my autograph...well here it is again...

here are a few of the candids that i took of shakira...

post-255-0-1446083751-84811_thumb.gif

Shakira5.jpg

Shakira6.jpg

Shakira7.jpg

post-255-0-1446083751-88039_thumb.gif

post-255-0-1446083751-9065_thumb.gif

Shakira10.jpg

Shakira11.jpg

Shakira12.jpg

Shakira13.jpg

post-255-0-1446083751-92018_thumb.gif

Shakira15.jpg

Shakira16.jpg

Shakira17.jpg

Shakira18.jpg

i have about 75 of them but those were the only ones i scanned way back when...and to answer you question yes...half of the pictures are ass shots.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and the candids of shakira's that i took. :fun: