Bellazon

Boxing

well your still on guest you should log in and check the check mark that lets you stay logged in :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Duley noted. But back to the matter at hand, who do you think win Pacquiao-Marquez II? I'll be rooting for Pacquiao, just because I would love to see fight either Morales or Barrera again.

manny all the way the only problem is they couldnt close a deal now its manny and morales in march. and i will still be rooting for manny i like morales until his last fight with berrera when he could not show any respect after the fight.

well your still on guest you should log in and check the check mark that lets you stay logged in :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Duley noted. But back to the matter at hand, who do you think win Pacquiao-Marquez II? I'll be rooting for Pacquiao, just because I would love to see fight either Morales or Barrera again.

manny all the way the only problem is they couldnt close a deal now its manny and morales in march. and i will still be rooting for manny i like morales until his last fight with berrera when he could not show any respect after the fight.

Yeah, I hear ya there. Morales lost a lot of my respect for him because of the way he acted after the fight he had with Barrera. Despite their animosity for one another, Barrera tried to be the better man and congradulate Morales for a good fight, but Morales threw water at him. <_< As for the Pacquiao-Marquez II, I know what each fighter needs to do in order to win.

Pacquiao will win if: He has to take the fight to Marquez, apply the preasure. Sure, Marquez came back from 3 knockdowns in the first round last time, but he shouldn't change his style of fighting regardless. If it ain't broke, why fix it? Plus, if he gets Marquez in that kind of trouble again, he needs to jump all over him. Don't allow Marquez to get in the center of the ring. Keep Marquez in a corner or back against the ropes.

Marquez will win if: He needs to do good counterpunching, and the best way to do that is he stays in the center of the ring. Since he knows the type of power Pacquiao has now, he should either keep his distance, or either get in, then get out. Marquez has the skills to beat Manny, but he needs to stick to a certain game plan and not fall into that tough guy stuff that many Mexican fighters seem to do, ya feel me?

i feel ya but they are not gonna fight.  the deal went sour when marquaz outbid himself...manny is fighting morales now

:drool: Mayn, this is a boxing fan's dream fight!!! That's gonna be one hell of a fight!!! Both fighters are prue brawlers. However, I think Morales would be the favorite to win that fight. Morales may be a brawler just like Pacquiao, but Morales has good boxing skills. I haven't seen Manny show those type of skills, plus I bet Pacquiao haven't faced a puncher like Morales. Manny can dish 'em out, but I'm not sure how well he can take them. Honestly, I have no idea who I would root for in that fight. Despite how Morales acted after his last fight with Barrera, I still like him.

indeed that would be a good match up that would be awesome if gatti could get him into a brawl and knock his ass out.  i think he would be a better person after loosing once

Mayweather is too smart for that. Why get into a slugfest with a brawler if you can box? That's how Corey Spinks beat Mayorga. However, Gatti does have boxing skills. Then again, Mayweather was raised by boxers. His uncle and father both boxed.

cant wait for that tito is gonna make finally make winky quit running his mouth

Uh, don't be so sure. Trinidad gonna have to hit him first, and that doesn't seem like a easy thing to do. ;) A lot of people didn't want to fight "Winky", and we all know why. I'll be rooting for "Winky". He is the only one that can give Hopkins a good fight.

Yeah, it will be a good fight. "Winky" is a boxer in its purest form. Hits and doesn't get hit, good ring generalship, clean puncher; etc. Actually I thought he won that fight he had with Fernando Vargas a few years back. Anyway, I'm gonna keep my eye on this Samuel Peter kid. The Heavyweight division needs some new blood real bad, and I can see him get a title shot after a few more fights.