Bellazon

BioShock Infinite

donbot

• 8 months later...

I've been trying to avoid news and videos about this game so that I don't go crazy with anticipation :pinch:

Having said that, I couldn't help but peek at a few.. and these 'heavy hitters' videos they've been releasing are great little teasers of some of the enemies to expect.

There's nothing about this game not to be excited about :chicken:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So apparently, the release date for Infinite has now been pushed back to February 2013. I'd rather play a delayed but fully realised game than an on-time but rushed one, I suppose, but this is still a considerable bummer. :(

Was gonna ask the release date on this :/

I know of this big 5 games I wanted to be released this was the one that interested me the most

FYI: Starcraft 2 HoTS (Heart of the swarm release 2013?)

Halo 4: November 2012?

Diablo 3: May 15th (Already out)

Bioshock Infinite: 2013?

World Of Warcraft: MoP (Mists of Pandarea 2012 sometime the beta is already out)

The Tomb Raider reboot got pushed back to 2013 too, which was my other main excitement :persuazn:

What I'm now most looking forward to this year:

Aliens: Coloniel Marines, which I really hope meets my expectations - it looks to be the best Alien game by far, to date.

Assassin's Creed III is looking pretty promising. The franchise was really starting to get mighty stale, but it looks like they're doing enough new cool things in this one to keep it interesting.

Max Payne 3 does indeed look pretty sweet.

Prototype 2, although it doesn't look all that different from the first one. Still looks like good fun.

Metro: Last Light. The first one was one of the most interesting and atmospheric FPS games to come out in recent years, and Last Light looks like its shaping up to be pretty good too.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^Probably not, really. I don't really like those DLC things that let you start with extra weapons/items, which it seem like it is. Feels like cheating.

That said, I already pre-purchased it the instant it came on Steam, as well as the Season Pass. I can't recall there ever being a more 'shut up and take my money' game :laugh: