Bellazon

Misc. Images

palmtreechick10

o.O Did they seriously put Adriana in a football field ensemble? And to top it off, she's not even wearing a football, but a baseball. :rofl: VS might wanna do some sports research next time.

The tough love outfit rocks without the wings... simple, sexy and to the point, but imo the wings just add a whole new dimension of Halloween sew-it-yourself costuming that wasn't needed. Sometimes an Angel shouldn't get her wings.

Lily's outfit doesn't look half bad, and some of the wings look pretty awesome! Bubbles one looks really cool from the picture.

This set of wings is being worn by Erin Heatherton in the Christmas commercial this year. It's nice to see them being carried over into the show :heart:. Maybe Erin will wear them again, or Adriana?

Wait it can't be Adriana unless she has 4 outfits. Sports outfit doesn't have wings, Tough Love and the wings worn with the FB... is that it?

image1qc.jpg

This set of wings is being worn by Erin Heatherton in the Christmas commercial this year. It's nice to see them being carried over into the show :heart:. Maybe Erin will wear them again, or Adriana?

Wait it can't be Adriana unless she has 4 outfits. Sports outfit doesn't have wings, Tough Love and the wings worn with the FB... is that it?

image1qc.jpg

I like those wings too! Very old school. I don't think we know who's wearing those.

This set of wings is being worn by Erin Heatherton in the Christmas commercial this year. It's nice to see them being carried over into the show :heart:. Maybe Erin will wear them again

If it's Erin, then it means she has two sets of wings unless they change one of her outfits. The Inside Edition video showed her with smaller white wings for her peacock crotch outfit.

This set of wings is being worn by Erin Heatherton in the Christmas commercial this year. It's nice to see them being carried over into the show :heart:. Maybe Erin will wear them again

If it's Erin, then it means she has two sets of wings unless they change one of her outfits. The Inside Edition video showed her with smaller white wings for her peacock crotch outfit.

In one of the pictures on the fitting board seen in Lily A's fitting vid there are no wings with that peacock outfit. I think they were just trying it to see it on her. So Erin will probably have another set in her final segment. Which I think will be Pink. Or those wings she get are on that outfit and thats it. I doubt she would get two wings. Only Adriana.

I love how the stage looks. So amazing and cool. Stam is perfection as is Izabel & Candice.

So apparently this is 29 girls. Missing are Anja, Constance, Abbey, Rosie, Edita, Bianca & Magdalena. They are supposedly confirmed. Rosie, Anja & Constance are definites so I don't know who the last spot is.

The girls are.

Anne V, Chanel, Lily D, Martha S, Karolina, Selita, Izabel, Erin, Adriana, Alessandra, Lily A, Candice, Behati, Jessica S, Lindsay E, Katsia D, Flavia, Julia S, Caroline W, Shannan, Emanuela, Gracie, Fabiana, Lais, Jac, Liu, Heloise & Isabeli.