Bellazon

Misc. Images

palmtreechick10

Thx for all the amazing pictures nothingless. So that was Constance not Isabeli hehe sorry guys.

So there are a lot of girls this year compared to the 33. Which means a lot of one outfiters. Erghh as long as its girls like Jac, Heloise, Shannan, Martha for Pink or something. I hate seeing girls get one outfits in other segments. Seems random and out of place.

Is it so hard for VS to cast the right amount of girls to fit in with their outfits. Like 06 or 03. Every girl had 2+ segments.

Oh and in big group shot of all the girls who is the blonde girl in between Maryna & Lindsay for some reason I can't tell.

Thx for all the amazing pictures nothingless. So that was Constance not Isabeli hehe sorry guys.

So there are a lot of girls this year compared to the 33. Which means a lot of one outfiters. Erghh as long as its girls like Jac, Heloise, Shannan, Martha for Pink or something. I hate seeing girls get one outfits in other segments. Seems random and out of place.

Is it so hard for VS to cast the right amount of girls to fit in with their outfits. Like 06 or 03. Every girl had 2+ segments.

Oh and in big group shot of all the girls who is the blonde girl in between Maryna & Lindsay for some reason I can't tell.

Katsia Damenkova

Katsia Damenkova