Bellazon

Tanning

moiselles

• 2 months later...

i don't tan my face.

if i get a tan it's because i go out in my bikini and hope to get some colour ... because I get so darn pale in the winter. I don't stay out for hours or anything and I don't do it often either. Only when I'm bored or desparate.

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Norway, and there is almost never any sun here anyways, so if I travel I tan, but I use SPF, and I also love to sunbathe in summertime! But not too much, I have naturally tan skin so it's okey.

And for those who don't tan at all and use tons of sun block, that's not healthy either, the sun has tons of D-vitamine, and it is healthy for the skin in a proper amount. You don't have to use sun block all the time to keep your skin healthy, in sunny days SPF 15 is great, that is if you don't stay in the sun for hours. Everyone needs a bit sun, even though many are afriad of how they are going to look when they are 50, but isn't it better to look great when you are young? Only those who sun bathe everyday without sun screen look bad when they get older.

damn, I wanna go on vacation for a tan ... but not in the summer.

I've always envied people who take vacations on winter holidays because they come back with awesome tans. This summer I'm going to work and then take a 4 week vacation to Honduras, not only to see my family, but because I was to have a killer tan. Everyone will be so jealous :devil:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to go out in the sun and get tanned, but because two people drowned in a pool somewhere this stupid health inspector has shut down all the pools in my town (it's a very small town)! How stupid is that? It is like stopping everyone from driving because one person got run over.

Whenever I'm out in the sun I always wear spf 30 or higher..but then I still get tan. So then I'm like Aghfxlv I'm gonna get skin cancer! I'm very paranoid about it, because the older I've gotten, the more freckles I've gotten on my shoulders so I don't know what I'm supposed to do to stop that from happening.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tanned skin on a girl looks super hot and sexy but when chosing between tanned skin full of danger ( think skin cancer, wrinkles, etc.) and paler skin full of health, it is smart to chose the latter.

I did tons fo tanning ( solarium, but not tanning beds, I love ones where you can stand lol) earler but I think Im done with that. I do have quite a big mole on my back so I dont wanna risk. I still tan myself in summer only when there is sunshine outside I just lay on my balcony :) for a while to get a light tan. Thats enough.

But then again, its not tanned or pale skin that makes you sexy , its the whole package lol

• 3 weeks later...