Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

I don't think it's all fruit is it? I thought it was like strawberries, and Bananas? maybe I'm wrong I don't know I don't like dieting. I would just try to eat healthier, and stay away from salty foods, and drink water, and juice and be active.

ideally, exercise + smart food choices should be a lifestyle and not just a diet..SO much easier said than done

fruits have good carbs that your body needs...I think the trend to shun ALL carbs is finally dying out (thank the lord)

just try stay away from bad overprocessed foods like fast food, packaged cookies/cakes and it should be fine. Raw fruits and veggies (or lightly steamed veggies) are always good for you!

I just go to the gym a few times a week and run a couple miles. It's pretty dull, but I listen to an exercise playlist on my ipod which helps.

I go to the gym twice a week. On mornings that I don't have to be @ work until 9:30, I got usually leave from my boyfriend's house in the morning and get to the gym @ 7:30, stay there until 8, and get home @ 8:15 in time to take a shower and get ready for work. Morning workouts aren't too vigorous, simply because I can't spend an hour.

When I go after work, I usually stay for 45 to an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

I run medium/high intensity, at least an hour a day, seven days a week. I also do 100-500 situps a day, depending on how much time I have. On a really good night I can do 1000.

In addition, I dance 4 times a week.

I'm also hopelessly addicted to green tea, meaning I drink up to 15 cups a day. :)

Damn, good ideas! I was in bitchin shape this summer. Water is always good, and I will try to stick with the exercise. Usually I lose weight when I don't think anything of food, just vitamins, water, and exercise.

I'm thinking of starting to take dance classes down here in Rosarito. Which kind of dance is suggested?

• 4 weeks later...