Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

Samantha: Just stay consistent with your plan, and try eating around 1200 cals if you're exercising that much. You could use the metabolism boost. If you eat too few cals your body thinks it's starving (which it technically is).

I moved back up to SD this past week and am looking for a job. Once I have that... new gym membership!!

Samantha: Just stay consistent with your plan, and try eating around 1200 cals if you're exercising that much. You could use the metabolism boost. If you eat too few cals your body thinks it's starving (which it technically is).

I moved back up to SD this past week and am looking for a job. Once I have that... new gym membership!!

Thanks, I live in SD aswell, Srcipps ranch if you know where that is, what part are you at?

run with sweats on :ninja:

lol

:no: I dont think guys can make suggestions since ussualy we go to the gym to gain weight (bulk), not to lose it

Thanks, I live in SD aswell, Srcipps ranch if you know where that is, what part are you at?

Since when we get so many peoples from SD round here. Im in the UTC area :)

Think that makes 4 peoples from SD :clap:

lol

:no: I dont think guys can make suggestions since ussualy we go to the gym to gain weight (bulk), not to lose it

Ha, i was at the UCT mall yesterday

lol

thats how its done for wrestling

haha could loose like 3 pounds b4 a match hahaha

lol

Ha, i was at the UCT mall yesterday

Wow! We should have like a Bellazon meeting. =)

Running with sweats drops mostly water weight methinks. Plus, I really detest running.