Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Yup, February 2012 ... Usually it comes with a Tv special, the magazine, online pictures & lots of candids from the promotional events so i guess the wait is worth it haha

omg thats too much wait loooll, but i guess internet leaks this year some material , hope so lol

If you do some good searching you can dig up a few things that are slipped on accident. Last year Raphael Mazzucco had Kate Upton plastered all over his Flickr with the location of her shoot and the fact that she was shooting for SI:Swim, so he basically confirmed her. It's just a lot of work finding things, they're good at being tight-lipped!

If you do some good searching you can dig up a few things that are slipped on accident. Last year Raphael Mazzucco had Kate Upton plastered all over his Flickr with the location of her shoot and the fact that she was shooting for SI:Swim, so he basically confirmed her. It's just a lot of work finding things, they're good at being tight-lipped!

That is not Izabel, Izabel shot already in the first location (Panama) ... I think that's Alyssa Miller & for the blonde girl im pretty sure it's Anne V because of the hair & the butt

I doubt Shannan or Kenza will make it back for 2012 because Izabel & Alyssa already shot & it's pretty obvious will be back too & i doubt they will have so many rookies coming back for a second year

That is not Izabel, Izabel shot already in the first location (Panama) ... I think that's Alyssa Miller & for the blonde girl im pretty sure it's Anne V because of the hair & the butt

I doubt Shannan or Kenza will make it back for 2012 because Izabel & Alyssa already shot & it's pretty obvious will be back too & i doubt they will have so many rookies coming back for a second year

thank u :o i didnt know the first location of SI 2012 was Panama with Izabel , soo we have Izabel ,Alyssa , Nina, Anne V and Jessica perez for now i think also something tells me about Bar is going to be here too

Yup, a brazilian site confirmed it haha Izabel just can't keep it for her lol & im 99% sure that Jessica Perez was the very first model they shot in that same location

& i agree about Bar, i think that the girl who shot with MJ looks a whole lot like Bar & that same Bar tweeted she was doing "a secret photoshoot" & she usually says what she is shooting for, but i guess we have to wait & see

Yup, a brazilian site confirmed it haha Izabel just can't keep it for her lol & im 99% sure that Jessica Perez was the very first model they shot in that same location

& i agree about Bar, i think that the girl who shot with MJ looks a whole lot like Bar & that same Bar tweeted she was doing "a secret photoshoot" & she usually says what she is shooting for, but i guess we have to wait & see

amazing :), so Si 2012 loots of Blondies lol

I don't know who i dislike the most if Jessica White or Damaris Lewis :ninja: i would like to see Emanuela de Paula doing SI, as well as Jasmine Tookes but i doubt it since she didn't make it with the Model Search :(

I don't know who i dislike the most if Jessica White or Damaris Lewis :ninja: i would like to see Emanuela de Paula doing SI, as well as Jasmine Tookes but i doubt it since she didn't make it with the Model Search :(

soo agree with u Emanuela is perfect