Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Adriana did XOXO and BeBe, Asia Argento is doing Miss Sixty (and if they gave Ana the same treatment Asia gets now, that would definately be something I'd want to see her do). Express I think Ale did. Er, maybe. I can't remember. That might be one of those ones that Adriana did a long time ago.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ATTENTION, for those that live in the UK. Be watching MEN and MOTORS (Freeview channel 35) at 11PM BST on Monday to see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!

Highlights of the brand's most recent collection, featuring the world's most famous models on the catwalk, and backstage with the likes of Sting

It is also repeated later in the week.

ATTENTION, for those that live in the UK. Be watching MEN and MOTORS (Freeview channel 35) at 11PM BST on Monday to see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!

Highlights of the brand's most recent collection, featuring the world's most famous models on the catwalk, and backstage with the likes of Sting

It is possible for you to record it and share it online ? :p

Thankyou! I live in England and I will definetley be glued to my tv at 11, I have it on my computer but its just not the same as on tv! :-)

It is possible for you to record it and share it online ? :p

It has already been put up by other people.

Look Here

http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/victorias_..._fashion_shows/

i thought she looked so gorgeous in the show. My jaw dropped when she came out. I think she should be an angel, those wings fit her perfectly and her body and face looked beyond amazing. That girl can work the runway. My god....can she get anymore perfect? I think not. *waves Ana flag*

Alright, Beleza (the fansite I'm working on) has been updated. We're still working on the media page but the trivia page, as small as it is, is up, there are SOME icons to be used but not many, and the gallery just hit 3000 images.

I'm getting up the info on contributing, if anyone wants to. There's some info on the front page of the gallery. I'm studying for my art history exam, but once I have enough of romanesque and gothic art, I'm going to get the forms finished and all the info about adding affiliates, contributing information and other such things up.

Anyone have any suggestions or whatever, either comment on the news there, or PM me. Or I suppose you could say something here or poke me in my thread.

I KNOW I'm forgetting something <_<

I also want to know when the Victoria's Secret company is gonna let Ana wear some angel wings in the catalog? They let her wear them on the runway...why not the catalog? :p :(

She has before, but that was a while ago. I have two or three images of her with wings.