Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

2 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

weird thing is my attachments are neat, i can see it happening only with user "johnnybravo".

maybe it depends on the browser?

Dont think its browser related. So the change I made is not retroactive, it would only be applied to future attachments. And as far as johnnybravo maybe he just hit enter after each image :idk:

Hi gang,

Did the forum change how to find your activity, such as finding the topics you follow? Since the change, I've not been able to pull up my following activity. All I  get is the all activity. 

I can only get to it by a bookmark I have and even that shows multiple posts on a topic instead of the latest one. 

What changes have happened, and can I do something or go  a different way to see my following content? 

Thanks! 
CV

23 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Hi gang,

Did the forum change how to find your activity, such as finding the topics you follow? Since the change, I've not been able to pull up my following activity. All I  get is the all activity. 

I can only get to it by a bookmark I have and even that shows multiple posts on a topic instead of the latest one. 

What changes have happened, and can I do something or go  a different way to see my following content? 

Thanks! 
CV

Thanks for letting me know, im looking into this .