Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

I agree that becoming a member when you have no intention of posting seems rather pointless, but I'm not sure I understand what purpose it would serve to punish non-participation.

PLUS Bellazon does not delete profiles.

I was little bored this week, so i check some members birthdays, and i saw more than 20 members, who registered from period of 2007-2011 and they all have only one visit on forum (at they registration day). Most of them from ages 35-50. Not sure we will see them again here. (maybe in another 5 years?) :laugh:

Another thing, I don't know if it's just me but, when I upload pics for my avatar or put image links in my siggy. The pictures come out less high quality. Like the one I have now, I made it "sharp" but then when it's on the BZ server it's not. If that makes sense? :ninja: :/

Your Avi and Sig looks pretty sharp to me, Danni, maybe it differs from your picture-programme to your browser?

BTW very pretty set you got there :wub:

It's me.... again. Man, I complain a lot. :| Sorry... :p

But, I think it would be cool if we could go to start a topic but then "Save, post later" That kind of thing. That way you can close the tab and search for info on that model, celeb, etc.

Another thing is when starting a topic to have a post que? If that makes sense? :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

ok, is it me or is this place becoming a graveyard?

seems only a few of us that do posts on a regualr basis, with alot of newbies that come in and do posts for like a day, than leave.

this is a serious trend i see developing, and has me worried about bz's future.

i am not sure what can be done to maybe turn this around before bz becomes just another fashion site

thats why there are image hosting sites, so you can post images as clean and neat thumbnails :whistle: , But besides from that, is it now more "important" that the forum is pretty, vs. "WHY" none of the Core BZ memebers RARELY are on anymore?? Things that make one go HMMMMMMMMMMM, or do you have to be older to undertand that?? Lastly, what about ALL the "new" pros that NEVER post, but troll memebers profiles, downgrading stars, because of what?#$% YES SARCASM from LMS, cause i MISS how this forum "USED" to be. :ninja:

oh i love the trollers that F#%$ED over mine and your rating for no reason at all. probably someone that didn;t like what we said about the way a certain mdoels hair was or the look of a certain pic or something. This place has taken a nose dive. it is mostly people just arguing about who is prettier and making fun of other mdoels.

Very few psoters go out of their way to actually find good pcis or even post about more unknown models. i fear the end is coming for BZ if changes don;t happen soon to make this more relevant again.

hi ya hunni, i just miss all the peeps who used to make the place BZ :p

You mean the adults who you could have a decent conversation with and argue without all the name calling and insults?

I miss them too. I really miss Penny also

:cry:

YES penny was a classy broad, i miss Baron, Joe when he did come one, you, kiki when she was here in a steady stream, and a few others