Bellazon

American Horror Story

Prettyphile

I'm trying to finally watch Cult and I'm not feeling it, the entire theme is just nonsense to me and there's so much unnecesary violence and blood in this o.o, the Chaz Bono arm scene was 100% not needed tbh. I do love Billie Lourd tho, and her scenes with Evan are gold they have great chemistry.

Also my boyfriend looks too much like Evan Peters and this is creeping the fuck out of me because Evan plays the worst character in AHS history and it truly is a mindfuck :rofl: 

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 1:43 AM, Clauds said:

I'm trying to finally watch Cult and I'm not feeling it, the entire theme is just nonsense to me and there's so much unnecesary violence and blood in this o.o, the Chaz Bono arm scene was 100% not needed tbh. I do love Billie Lourd tho, and her scenes with Evan are gold they have great chemistry.

Also my boyfriend looks too much like Evan Peters and this is creeping the fuck out of me because Evan plays the worst character in AHS history and it truly is a mindfuck :rofl: 

I havent even continued to watch the season after the Lena Dunham episode

How American Horror Story's huge Murder House and Coven crossover could work

Here be witches... and the Antichrist?

American Horror Story fans have been waiting for the Murder House and Coven crossover since creator Ryan Murphy first teased it in 2016.

"We are going to do a season that's a crossover between Murder House and Coven together, which is very bizarre. There will be characters from Murder House and characters from Coven together. I've [already] started going to actors from both of the seasons," he explained.

Initially we thought we might have to wait until the already-commissioned season nine, before Murphy dropped the bombshell that the highly anticipated crossover will actually happen in this year's season eight.

• 1 month later...

Jessica Lange is now confirmed to be back for this season as well. I'm hoping Gaga will also find her way back even tho she wasn't in Coven or Murder House, but she was so so good in Hotel :cry2:

I also finally finished Cult, didn't enjoy at all, just not my thing. The only season I've enjoyed less than Cult is FreakShow, I legit just finished watching it because I am loyal to show lol but it was just not good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm surprised they keep renewing this show, I don't know anyone who has enjoyed the last two or three seasons, I haven't seen anything since Apocalypse and almost everyone I know gave up after 1984.

I really, really think they need to wrap it up with this show.

• 10 months later...

American Horror Stories” Poster Heads Back to the “Murder House” Where It All Began

image.png

The “American Horror Story” universe is expanding not only with the tenth season of the main series but also brand new spinoff “American Horror Stories,” both coming this summer.

FX is calling it the “American Horror Summer,” and today they’ve shared an official poster for the spinoff series that takes you back to where it all began… the “Murder House.”

The suggestion here is that certain episodes may be revisiting “AHS” storylines…

For starters, the first *two* episodes of “American Horror Stories” will premiere July 15, exclusively on FX on Hulu, with “American Horror Story” Season 10 premiering August 25!

The Ryan Murphy-created spinoff series will feature “one-hour contained episodes,” while the tenth season of the flagship series is titled “American Horror Story: Double Feature.”

Murphy explains the spinoff, “We are doing one hour stand alone episodes delving into horror myths, legends and lore. Many will feature AHS stars you know and love.”

“American Horror Stories” will feature seven episodes in total.