Bellazon

The One Name Model Thread (Need a Last Name for Model)

modelknowledge

49 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

how do you know her name is Sandra? Just because a catalog says that doesn't mean it is. It could be the name of the product. Please check that site to see if there are any other names associated with her. Also, please put her in the ID section and create a thread for her. You will have better luck in the main ID forum. This is more of a last resort thread. 

I don't know if that's her name. That is why I had put the quotation marks for the name, as I wasn't sure but hoped it might have been something to go by.

I have placed this in the model ID section. That was the first place I posted with my inquiry.

As far as this being a "last resort thread", you'll have to excuse me. I'm new around here so I don't really know the proper "procedure". I was just chiming in wherever I felt it was applicable.

And for what it's worth, a search for Dear-Lover Models on Google brought up this page. That's where I got the name.
http://www.dear-lover.com/Model-Info-i237.html

10 minutes ago, ThatRandomGuy said:

I don't know if that's her name. That is why I had put the quotation marks for the name, as I wasn't sure but hoped it might have been something to go by.

I have placed this in the model ID section. That was the first place I posted with my inquiry.

As far as this being a "last resort thread", you'll have to excuse me. I'm new around here so I don't really know the proper "procedure". I was just chiming in wherever I felt it was applicable.

And for what it's worth, a search for Dear-Lover Models on Google brought up this page. That's where I got the name.http://www.dear-lover.com/Model-Info-i237.html

i am not scolding you. i am trying to say very few people search in this section as you can see by the posts. 

If you have the other names of the models, you might be able to figure out where they booked this from because its not China.  Good Luck

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

roseanneeb_66253508_695092117622513_3055095436506050066_n.thumb.jpg.9f3405db076364ba86714929c24c475f.jpgroseanneeb_66464858_376280379966795_4510276477037940835_n.thumb.jpg.ca4cd3363df9df3930eff3fcd22b8358.jpg

This model seems to be trying for the mononymous identity. Everything I've found on her says her name is Roseanne (Instagram: @roseanneeb), but that can't be a good idea since that particular mononym is already taken by a different supermodel:

rose-1.thumb.jpg.6fe234c01d5cb6b764f612cd187f1d39.jpg

Does anyone know what her last name is?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...