Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Please, please, please make Catrinel a rookie. What will it take? If she is not in it next year, it'll never happen.

She turns 27 this October.

post-186-1329378647_thumb.jpg

How can you see a shot like that and not think she should be in your Swimsuit issue as well? :idk:

I'm on board with u there SS. I keep looking at that sexy women's topic over and over and wonder why the heck hasn't SI casted her once in SI

after all these years :blink: Maybe its time to write to those responsible on casting the girls how much they have f'ed up by not putting Catrinel in

at least once....she has a body that would sell mags no doubt eh? :whistle:

Tad early don't you think?
^NEVER!

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT EDITION - 2113

electric-robot-girl-bikini.jpg

Sex-Bot 1000C - unfortunately we couldn't take her to any beach as her cable wasn't long enough. Plus, water intereferes with her fellatio programming. :/

DOLL-6.jpg

It's OK - Kate's still in it, thanks to Plasti-Coat®! She doesn't look any different from in her prime. Had to plasti-coat her mouth though to stop all that "Oh God, please make it stop - let me die" nonsense she kept spouting. Probably just old-age - you know how cranky and confused how these centenarians get: :wacko:

0154f61bc1a002c1afd826a207cc9011.jpg

Ugh, I hate it when they have the 'token' chrome girl, don't you? They are always just filler...

Who do you want to be in the 2013 issue?

I'd like to see Xenia Deli.. Though, I'm just biased considering she's a favorite of mine.. :whistle:

images.store.products.views.large.3177r1.jpg images.store.products.views.large.3178r1.jpg

Co-sign!

I'm on board with u there SS. I keep looking at that sexy women's topic over and over and wonder why the heck hasn't SI casted her once in SI

after all these years :blink: Maybe its time to write to those responsible on casting the girls how much they have f'ed up by not putting Catrinel in

at least once....she has a body that would sell mags no doubt eh? :whistle:

It makes me mad to think that the shoot she did for last year's competition might be the closest she ever gets. <_<

I want Tyra, Laetitia, Heidi, Josie, Daniela, Yamila back damn it!

And Gisele Bundchen. I always wondered why she was never in SI?

I would LOVE to see reunion edition or smth like that as well! That would be real treat. Doubt that will ever happen, though :/

When we are at reunion subject :whistle: , I would love to see VSFS reunion as well :whistle: