Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I want Tyra, Laetitia, Heidi, Josie, Daniela, Yamila back damn it!

And Gisele Bundchen. I always wondered why she was never in SI?

I would LOVE to see reunion edition or smth like that as well! That would be real treat. Doubt that will ever happen, though :/

When we are at reunion subject :whistle: , I would love to see VSFS reunion as well

The Winter 2006 SI cover did feature an "All-Star SI Cover Model" theme with Elle MacPherson, Rebecca Romijn, Rachel Hunter, Daniela Pestova, Veronica Varekova, Elsa Benitez, Carolyn Murphy and Yamila Diaz-Rahi.

Not only that, but they published the oversized hardcover book "Sports Illustrated Exposure" (which retailed at $29.95) solely on the All-Star cover models shoot.

I'm not sure she feels too good for it now, she just seems disinterested by it? I can respect people moving on from an earlier career. No one is forced to do the same thing they did in their early 20s for the remainder of their lives.

She is very proud of her model career but when I see her work today when it comes to fashion, I am pretty sure she will never post for SI again. And SI won't ask her either. She is basically MIA on their website.

the shortest model was for sure Laetitia but for the recent issues I don't know.

Laetitia Casta 5'7.5

Vanessa Lorenzo - 5'7.5

Josie Maran - 5'7.5

Jarah Mariano - 5'7.5

Julie Ordon - 5'7.5

Jessica Van Der Steen - 5'7.5

As listed on the fashionmodeldirectory.com

Most of those are a little off, and Marisa Miller has come out and said she's 5'7 or shorter. Regardless, that gives you an idea on who some of their shortest models have been. Josie has also come out and said she has always been listed as taller then she actually is. So... :idk:

I had the chance to finally meet Brooklyn Decker last week & i ask her about SI, she said she's definitely doing SI 2013 because it's the 50th Anniversary & that it will be her last time doing it. So there's your first confirmed name for 2013 :laugh:

I would like to see

Josie Maran

Alyssa Miller

Julie Ordon

Petra Nemcova

Candice Boucher

Michelle Vawer

Catrinel Menghia

Xenia Deli

Sandra Kubicka would be 18 next year

Esti Ginzburg

Barbara Palvin