Denmark-Portugal

Holland-Germany

Thursday June14,G C

Italy-Croatia

Spain-Ireland

Friday June15,G D

Ukraine-France

Sweden-England

I have another question about Rooney,why he is not playing for England?wasn't he picked up or injury or what?

Rooney is one of the best,I also saw his reactions when he was watching the match ,he was like ,What if?

France 1-1 England

the match in photos

post-38290-0-1445985455-02145_thumb.jpgearly hit for England

post-38290-0-1445985455-29424_thumb.jpgLescott scoring for England after half an hour,min 34

post-38290-0-1445985455-70328_thumb.jpgLescott kick hitting the net.

post-38290-0-1445985455-88501_thumb.jpgEnglish celebrate

post-38290-0-1445985455-89411_thumb.jpgSamir Nasri scoring for France ,giving equaliser

post-38290-0-1445985455-91512_thumb.jpgNasri celebrates,he was saying some words,wondering what?.

Nasri's goal is the 1st in Euro2012 to be from outside penalty area.

Nasri and Lescott both play for Manchester City!!!

post-38290-0-1445985455-9285_thumb.jpgEngland Coach,Roy Hodgson

post-38290-0-1445985455-93295_thumb.jpgChamberlain makes a run at France defence

post-38290-0-1445985455-94449_thumb.jpgEngland goalkeeper,Hart,preventing Nasri from scoring 2nd goal

post-38290-0-1445985455-95462_thumb.jpgBlanc,France coach

post-38290-0-1445985455-97284_thumb.jpg Ribéry and Hugo of France applaud their fans after the match

^ He wasn't allowed to play.

I believe he got a red card in the WC.

Haha, must be terrible to be in that situation indeed!

Really?

red card in World Cup prevented him?what's WC got to do with Euro?

ofcourse not playing for his country is terrible for such devoted player,I know he sometimes gets so nervous but he's great player.

^He's currently serving a two-game ban for a red card received in a Euro qualifier with Montenegro in October 2011. He'll be able to play again in the third group game against Ukraine.

And speaking of Ukraine, what a fitting send-off for Shevchenko if, as expected, he decides to retire after the tournament. He may no longer have the pace but his movement is still rather magnificent. :yes:

^He's currently serving a two-game ban for a red card received in a Euro qualifier with Montenegro in October 2011. He'll be able to play again in the third group game against Ukraine.

thanx for answering,glad that he is going to be with England,though for its 3rd match,as I said he's great player and one of my favs English players.

Results of Tuesday's matches

Greece 1-2 Czech Republic

Greece now has 1 point from 1st match equaliser,Czech has 3 points from today's victory,both have chance for reaching quarter finals.

============================

Poland 1-1 Russia

poland now has 2 points(2 equalisers),Russia has 4 points,

all 4 teams in GA have chance for quarter finals

count down to 2 hot matches today,just about 2 hours for the 1st one

G B

Denmark-Portugal

Denmark plays with 3 points in hand and Portugal 0 points

Holland-Germany

the same for Holland 0 points-and Germany 3 points

Must be hard situation for Portugese and Dutch(Holland)

==================

Didn't get to watch Poland-Russia :( but I thought we'd be smashed! I expected 5-1 for Russia, haha, so surprised it was 1-1! Anyway, maybe I should bet some of my money :whistle: because before the Euros started, I thought that Russia will definitely go further, and the 'battle' will be between Poland and Czech Republic. Theoretically Greece still has a chance, but...

count down to 2 hot matches today,just about 2 hours for the 1st one

G B

Denmark-Portugal

Denmark plays with 3 points in hand and Portugal 0 points

Holland-Germany

the same for Holland 0 points-and Germany 3 points

Must be hard situation for Portugese and Dutch(Holland)

==================

Indeed.

O god, if Portugal doesn't win we're screwed.

But we're anyway because I don't think we'll beat Germany.

I'm hoping for a tie. :mellow:

Keep hoping ,Holland is big,great team,doesn't differ alot from Germany

=========================================

some feminine side

Shakira watches Gerard Pique and the Spanish team compete in the 2012 Euro Cup against Italy. June 10, 2012

post-38290-0-1445985459-61101_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985459-64967_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985459-66753_thumb.jpg th_959761914_SK0000000SC_TFLAN_TCf_jpg_04_122_399lo.JPG

Celebrity-paradise

O god, if Portugal doesn't win we're screwed.

But we're anyway because I don't think we'll beat Germany.

I'm hoping for a tie. :mellow:

Were I a Dutch fan, I wouldn't be feeling too downhearted just yet. This evening's victory for Portugal puts three teams on three points each, so now, somebody could quite easily qualify with four. If Holland are able to create half as many chances in the next two games as they did against Denmark, it'd be hard to imagine them coming away with less than a win and a draw, regardless of the opposition.

It's raining goals, Group B is on fire

Portugal3-2 Denmark

but,I would say bravo Denmark,bravo for special performance,self confidence,being so cool,u deserve increasing of fan number,and you were put with the hard trinity,Holland,Portugal and Germany

all through first half I was saying how was portugal defeated by Germany and How could Denmark win Holland?

and for 2nd half,it was Denmark who replied to me with good playing,and Portugal wasn't that good as 1st half.

there were 2 had-to replacements for Denmark through the match that affected spirit of players especially first one

Postiga had to be replaced from 1st half,he didn't do well for Ronaldo or his team minus his goal,he lacked confidence.

maybe Portugese would blame Ronaldo for his lost chances but,for me,he was playing alone and needed more better players than Postiga to go along with him,only at the end CR just lost concentration.Bertnerd scored 2 goals for Denmark ,the two teams defence wasn't that bad,even with 5 goals scored.

I suppose you two are right.

Let's just say the 3-2 was exactly what we needed (especially when you consider the 2nd place might be defined by penalties/goal saldo) so I'm getting a little hope ;)