Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

• 4 weeks later...

Interview with Nina, back in 2012:

Who is your celebrity crush?

Leonardo diCaprio in ‘Titanic.’ I think Ryan Gosling looked absolutely great in that movie ‘Crazy Stupid Love.’ When he took off his shirt I could not breathe for a second. I love tall guys with blue eyes.

http://www.miami.com/danish-beauty-nina-agdal-article

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

@Rory_

Yeah, I absolutely agree, I can't wait for this day to come, sooner as possible. Hopefully already end up... can't stand this people complaining about her behavior and bla, bla, bla... it might lack personality for a girl that can't act herself aroud her BF, just saying... sure Leo like his privacy but he's a not a dictator or anything, LOL.  Also, this is a relationship that doesn't adds NOTHING to Leo or Nina, so yeah, hopefully it's over for good. 

I agree with you. It's all about to her. But let's be honest,she is working less, changed her behavior and is almost a shadow of Leo. And I don't get why Nina or women in general do this to be with to be with a man. You can still be a own person even when you're in a relationship. If Leo expected that from a women to be with her, it's better not to be with him. So I'm hoping this ends soon, cause I don't have the feeling that Nina by herself would go back to normal. 

btw. leo could go back to work too. it's about time.

^ It is ok to express "negative" opinions as long as you are being reasonable and not being a jerk or malicious by baiting/bashing. Based on the quoted post above I think you're fine :thumbs_up: No one is perfect, including Leo and Nina, so we can't always have positive things to say   :smile:  It all balances out in the end. I hope no one feels every opinions needs to positive or is uncomfortable in expressing there opinions even if it is negative :no2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...