Bellazon

Men's Clothing Brands A-Z

liika

well its preferable if the brand have ad campaign pics,cuz honestly i create this thread for easier check which model they use in their campaigns:

so,you click on the link-and BAM u see it.or not.lol :hehe:

sometimes not much premium brands have nice models participating in their advertisements so,i accept every kinds of brands.

Ok,girls,got you both.

btw,any further comments,I'll get messed up again as happened before in another males thread,so excuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to men,I'm just doing a help in fashion for BZ.

Indeed,I'm happy with both of you FRWL,and liika,you always post fashion related contents,hope all do this.

sometimes not much premium brands have nice models participating in their advertisements so,i accept every kinds of brands.

Ok,girls,got you both.

btw,any further comments,I'll get messed up again as happened before in another males thread,so excuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to men,I'm just doing a help in fashion for BZ.

Indeed,I'm happy with both of you FRWL,and liika,you always post fashion related contents,hope all do this.

here's a brand with ad campaign but no nice ones. ;)

mujae

• 2 weeks later...