Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

Does anyone know who she is?

She also appears in the video for that song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ECpQFx2ALg

And who is this? She kinda looks familiar...

Back in the 1980s fashion models didn't really do this type of work. unfortunately only high fashion models from the 1980s were the only types to get their names out there. its possible someone might know. The single was released in 1988 if that helps anyone.

Does anyone know who are these two models next to Elsa Benitez? Pictures are from late 90s fashion shows, and I am trying to find out what runway show it is by id-ing the models :)

Thanks in advance,

post-1779-0-1446084185-03213_thumb.jpg post-1779-0-1446084185-10237_thumb.jpg

we need to figure out what year that Halston show was and what show the other one was because i can't make out the face well enough to identify the model. i am sure we can find better images from that Halston show.

thanks guys. unfortunately i couldn't find anymore from 1998 Halston show. it must have been a closed show because none of the stock photography sites like Getty Images have them. :( I would assume the other picture was from Fall of 1998 because Elsa's hair is quite dark and by 2000 she was more blond. the key to this id is figuring out which show this comes from.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, anyone can help me with this editorial? The only one model I recognize is Valeria Mazza... I would like to know which magazine belongs these pictures., Elle? Glamor? month, year? models? The only thing I can read is THE ITALIANS... but I don't know...

Thank you for helping me

post-61049-0-1446084188-22786_thumb.jpg post-61049-0-1446084188-24615_thumb.jpg

TheItalianseditovaleria2.jpg 001_TheItalianseditovaleria4.jpg TheItalianseditovaleria.jpg posibleTheItalians.jpg

Hi, anyone can help me with this editorial? The only one model I recognize is Valeria Mazza... I would like to know which magazine belongs these pictures., Elle? Glamor? month, year? models? The only thing I can read is THE ITALIANS... but I don't know...

Thank you for helping me

post-43653-0-1446084214-00745_thumb.jpg

post-43653-0-1446084214-05275_thumb.jpg post-43653-0-1446084214-0768_thumb.jpg

post-43653-0-1446084214-09421_thumb.jpg

post-43653-0-1446084214-11798_thumb.jpg

post-43653-0-1446084214-13661_thumb.jpg

TheItalianseditovaleria2.jpg TheItalianseditovaleria3.jpg TheItalianseditovaleria3.jpg 001_TheItalianseditovaleria4.jpg TheItalianseditovaleria.jpg posibleTheItalians.jpg

Judging from the clothes in the picture where the models are sitting on a dumpster and on stairs, the editorial is from 1993 (the clothes are from the Autumn/Winter 1993 season). But I've no idea what magazine it's from.

Judging from the clothes in the picture where the models are sitting on a dumpster and on stairs, the editorial is from 1993 (the clothes are from the Autumn/Winter 1993 season). But I've no idea what magazine it's from.

That helps a lot

• 2 months later...

Can someone id this designer? According to my favorite model Lonneke Engel, this picture was shot by photographer Paolo Roversi in 1995, or 1996 and it was shot for Yin Teok (or something like that, he was a young designer at the time). I can't find this designer by google search, so maybe it was spelled wrong.

Does anyone know who that designer is, since I would love to find more Lonneke pictures shot for his designs? Thank you so much :)

K1358115064302203_1.jpg