Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm trying to put a name/career info together on this lovely lady. She appears to have been mainly a catalog model, active with Montgomery Ward and Penney's from 1980 to 1984. Did work for Avon Fashions between 1981 and 1983 as well. I've also found her in various photo shoots in Glamour during the same time period. One swimwear print ad for Sea Fashions of California (below). Just curious as to who she was. I first saw her photo back in 1981 while still a high school student and she remains my definition of empirical beauty to this day.

Thank you for any help.

IMG_5383.JPG IMG_5477.JPG IMG_5496.JPG

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2016 at 5:21 PM, styleman27 said:

I'm trying to put a name/career info together on this lovely lady. She appears to have been mainly a catalog model, active with Montgomery Ward and Penney's from 1980 to 1984. Did work for Avon Fashions between 1981 and 1983 as well. I've also found her in various photo shoots in Glamour during the same time period. One swimwear print ad for Sea Fashions of California (below). Just curious as to who she was. I first saw her photo back in 1981 while still a high school student and she remains my definition of empirical beauty to this day.

Thank you for any help.

IMG_5383.JPG IMG_5477.JPG IMG_5496.JPG

I will work on this.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I thought so too. According to a member in the Jill Goodacre thread it is her. Odd though that they wouldn't name her in the magazine. I mean wasn't she somewhat of an established model in 1985? Oh, well, seems the mystery is solved :smile:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...