Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

post-18831-0-1446069507-3444_thumb.jpg

Date: November 7th
Performers: Rihanna, Justin Bieber & Bruno Mars
Airing Date: December 4th on CBS
Supermodels:
post-18831-0-1446069507-36946_thumb.pngpost-18831-0-1446069507-40752_thumb.pngpost-18831-0-1446069507-44482_thumb.pngpost-18831-0-1446069507-45867_thumb.pngpost-18831-0-1446069507-48453_thumb.pngpost-18831-0-1446069507-52869_thumb.pngpost-18831-0-1446069507-57978_thumb.png
post-18831-0-1446069507-61083_thumb.png
post-18831-0-1446069507-63567_thumb.png

Fantasy Bra: Alessandra Ambrosio wears "The 2012 Floral Fantasy Bra"
post-18831-0-1446069507-65905_thumb.jpg

It's on, it's more glamorous than ever, and it's just three months away! The 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show returns to CBS on Tuesday, December 4 at 10/9C. The world's most celebrated fashion show will be back in New York City, with dozens of the world's top Supermodels and musical performances. As of press time, Victoria's Secret Angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson and many more are set to walk the runway. For now, enjoy a sneak peek with these designer sketches, and keep your eye on this space for more info as this year’s show unfolds.

The 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Lineup

1- Adriana Lima

2- Alessandra Ambrosio

3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Erin Heatherton
7- Karlie Kloss
8-Lily Aldridge
9- Lindsay Ellingson
10- Miranda Kerr

11- Toni Garrn
12- Izabel Goulart
13- Barbara Fialho 
14- Liu Wen
15- Joan Smalls
16- Lily Donaldson
17- Constance Jablonski
18- Shanina Shaik
19- Magdalena Frackowiak
20- Isabeli Fontana
21- Bregje Heinen
22- Siu He
23- Hilary Rhoda 
24- Cameron Russell
25- Frida Gustavsson
26- Barbara Palvin 
27- Jessica Hart 
28- Ieva Laguna 
29- Elsa Hosk
30- Dorothea Barth Jorgesen
31- Shu Pei Quin
32- Cara Delevigne
33- Sharam Diniz
34- Jacquely Jablonski
35- Maud Weltzen
36- Jourdan Dunn
37- Jasmine Tookes

So as you can see Chanel is MIA from everything show related. I guess she's out for good, i wonder if she's going to walk this year?

Also i hope they cast Sara Sampaio, i remember reading that she was one of the girls they were following this year, also Barbara Palvin would be amazing in the show & i think she's okay on the runway

For returners i'd like Shanina again but specially Toni Garrn needs to be there again :heart:

Other than the angels I hope we get Bregje, Toni, Lais, Magdalena, Edita, Maryna, Joan, Karmen, Karlie, Caroline T, Lily D and Constance. I think they are all perfect for VS. I'd say Barbara is a must. I'm not really familiar with new crop of girls who could do the show.

I'd like Jac Jagaciak & Frida Gustavsson to debute for Pink this year, they're so cute together

I was surprised that Frida didn't make it last year. Then again, I was also surprised that Toni didn't make the year before.

I think Frida didn't want to walk, i remember she was in the 'Dream Board', along with Karolina & some other models that just couldn't make it/didn't want to be on the show i think because Kk was on that board & she decided not to do the show because she was promoting the german show she was on last year.

I'm just scared about Pink, since Bieber is probably performing there I'm scared they're going to cast uberyoung looking models so it doesn't look creppy ... Like i seriously can't picture Lindsay, Lais or even Erin walking next to Bieber, is just ... NO!

I think Frida didn't want to walk, i remember she was in the 'Dream Board', along with Karolina & some other models that just couldn't make it/didn't want to be on the show i think because Kk was on that board & she decided not to do the show because she was promoting the german show she was on last year.

The dream board usually has twice as many girls than actual spots so I take it that it was their preliminary casting. Girls that dont make it, like Frida, get moved to the rightside of the board. Last year, I remember Frida, Tatyana Kovylina, Jessica Hart, Gracie, Jourdan, Eniko, etc all being moved to the right side.

Well Frida wasn't in NYC for the castings anyway, my guess is that she had another commitment or she/her agency decided that VS wouldn't be a good move for her career, she's more of a HF girl, still i think she would be cute for Pink

The dream board usually has twice as many girls than actual spots so I take it that it was their preliminary casting. Girls that dont make it, like Frida, get moved to the rightside of the board. Last year, I remember Frida, Tatyana Kovylina, Jessica Hart, Gracie, Jourdan, Eniko, etc all being moved to the right side.

I am eternally butthurt that Jourdan was passed up.