Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Yeah Marisa had to wait like a thousand years for VS to finally give her some love. I'm still hopeful for Cintia, you never now.

I think some safe names for this year looking at the catalogues/comercials/events would be Lais, Barbara, Elsa (is she or isn't she? the beauty of VS), Bregje, Toni, Arlenis, Jessica Hart & Sara Sampaio. & then there's girls like Julia S, Caroline W & Anne V who never do catalogue work but are usually walking. Anne V already tweeted some stuff about the VS Show so maybe she knows she's walking already.

Two other girls I'd love to see doing the show are Nina Agdal & Kate Upton but i know is not going to happen. Also Marloes would be nice to see there

yeah i want Nina Agdal and Kate Upton ... but its kinda hard lol...

She totally is a PINK sorority girl. What I don't understand is why they launched her into mainline instead of just having her replace Behati/front PINK with her. It's the exact same issue I have with Karlie. I think she fits PINK, I'm not a fan of her for mainline.

Anyway, spot the difference

And congrats to Shannan.

:rofl: I love how everyone is calling the "ethnic" woman Token Black :rofl:. The term is derogatory on so many levels, yet people throw it around like it's nothing not even realizing how bad they're trolling themselves. Continue on please ...sooo many lolz to be had :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

jxLJs.jpg nd8hQ.jpg 0NXvc.png BqayW.jpg Ur3M3.jpg

:rofl: I love how everyone is calling the "darker" woman Token Black :rofl:. The term is derogatory on so many levels, yet people throw it around like it's nothing not even realizing how bad they're trolling themselves. Continue on please ...sooo many lolz to be had :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Can anyone explain me what exactly does "token" mean?

It is when a member of a minority group is deliberatly represented to give the impression of acceptance and diversity. So in VS' case, they might feature Non-Caucasian models to give the impression they embrace cultural/racial diversity. Whether that is actually true or not is a different story....

^ Because if you're not white then you're black or asian, it's like asking why are Candice & Behati white if they're from Africa?! :Dinah:

I'd like to se Jasmine Tookes, and hopefully Arlenis will be back this year. Also Joan would be great to see again because she was amazing last year :heart: I can do without Karlie but I'm sure she'll be there again, i hope she doesn't try to 'move like Jagger' this year again :ninja: