Bellazon

Misc Images (fittings, promos, PR events, Pink Carpet, after-party, etc.)

PinkCouture

That's what i hate about all the recent bras, honestly i feel like my 3 years old nephew would make a good FB these days too, just give the kid some glue, a bra & some cute stones & he'll do it :idk:

Ale looks beautiful & i think it's cute how excited she was to wear the bra. I hope she doesn't lose any weight, those FB pictures are the best I've seen Ale's body in a while

IKR? But I think she's already lost more weight since then. :-/

Ale looks beautiful & i think it's cute how excited she was to wear the bra. I hope she doesn't lose any weight, those FB pictures are the best I've seen Ale's body in a while

Well we all know she loves her some attention. And wearing the bra is a huge deal, (tv appearances aplenty, name getting dropped everywhere, google search results off the hook). So yes, she's got reasons to be excited.

And yea, her body is off the chains. Like wow. I think she looks way better than even before the baby

After the castings are done, we should start to get pictures from fittings in two weeks or so, mostly from the Angels though. I wonder if we'll see fitting pictures from Dri or they're going to hide her until the day of the show, i hope they don't because girlfriend has been living under a rock for way too long

After the castings are done, we should start to get pictures from fittings in two weeks or so, mostly from the Angels though. I wonder if we'll see fitting pictures from Dri or they're going to hide her until the day of the show, i hope they don't because girlfriend has been living under a rock for way too long

thanks so the castings are about one week and half kinda... i mean hope so