Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I wouldn't be suprised if Jay Z performs this year. His new album has been getting a lot of buzz and he seems to be on really good terms with the VS people. I personally wouldn't mind him performing he is a pretty good rapper/performer and he seems like the type to do his thing but at the same time not too much while letting the models get their shine. My only problem is if he has a goood song that is fit for the runway with a good beat for the models to walk to.

^ He does. I own the CD and some songs are fast enough for the girls to walk but not so fast that they'll look out of place

I would have JT performing Suit & Tie and Daft Punk performing Get Lucky If I had to chose but that ain't happening so as long as I don't have to deal with another Bieber-esque idiot again I'm fine :idk:

^ He does. I own the CD and some songs are fast enough for the girls to walk but not so fast that they'll look out of place

I would have JT performing Suit & Tie and Daft Punk performing Get Lucky If I had to chose but that ain't happening so as long as I don't have to deal with another Bieber-esque idiot again I'm fine :idk:

Ed was in Taylor Swift's concert this weekend and he said that if she was near to your town then you should go. I don't think this means a lot but I was already thinking about her being on the show so it's an extra.

And PLEASE VS think about doing a show in Vegas, just think. I know it's not gonna happen this year, (Plus, I saw some charity tickets for sale and it was in NYC) but just imagine the girls hanging out in these hot Vegas events and bringing the sexy back to the show.  :drool: Okay let's stop dreamming this much.

If Taylor performs this year than that just goes to show you who VS is really catering to with these past VSFS.

Who will be the "new girls" walking the runway this year? I'm hoping for Josephine Skriver, Sara Sampaio, Bette Franke and Sigrid Agren :3 would love to see Daria or Kasia but I have my doubts about them.

If Taylor performs this year than that just goes to show you who VS is really catering to with these past VSFS.

Who will be the "new girls" walking the runway this year? I'm hoping for Josephine Skriver, Sara Sampaio, Bette Franke and Sigrid Agren :3 would love to see Daria or Kasia but I have my doubts about them.

I'd like to see Bette too. She has a beautiful face.

Two other girls that need to walk the damn show already are Marloes Horst & Sara Sampaio. Their catalog work for the brand it's impeccable and they seem to be working a lot for them lately, especially Marloes looks like she'll be heavily featured in the Holiday stuff because she has been working a lot this week, I think it's already her fourth shoot in less than a week.

And then there's Jac Jagaciak, I think she would be perfect for Pink, she looks young and fun but she doesn't an awkward 15 years old girl (yes Maud, I'm talking about you!) and I would love to see her with Frida & CBN backstage, those three are awesome together :heart: And Emily Didonato too, but I doubt that will ever happen.

^ Seriously? That again?  :banghead: 

I think the reason Sara didn't walk it's because she has a bad walk and that's it. I love her and I pray she did something to improve it because it's pretty bad. If it was true that she hasn't walked because of Adriana she wouldn't even be doing catalog work for them

^Well i wasn't stating it like it was a fact or something i was just assuming and yeah you guys do have a point on the whole Sara modelling for the mainline a lot , but I still have a feeling she is only going to walk the PINK section this year, but hey I could be wrong.

On Sara's walk I really wouldn't know since I never seen her runway walk but hey that might have been the reason/problem to why she didn't make the show, but there have been PLENTY of girls who have/had bad walks who have made the show so....but like I said I never seen her walk so maybe it was just that bad lol.

^ Watch her in the Calzedonia show, I love the woman but she looked terrified. It was just awkward, I don't know if it was because she was the focus of the show and she got nervous or something but it was a very WTF moment.

I do think Sara (if she gets cast) will walk in one segment like most of the young newbies (i.e almost everyone in Pink, Frida, Barbara, Jasmine) and if she does get stuck in Pink then so be it, as long as she has a good outfit I'm fine with her walking any segment :idk:

I'm really curious to see who's gonna be opening the show and getting the FB (I'm almost sure the FB will go to Adriana though). Last year it was awesome when we found out at last second that she was actually opening the show, I was like LOL THAT'S MY HBIC.

Can't wait to see Miranda too, if she does the show. And of course, 3 beautiful outfits for Dri and Ale!