Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Behati it's really naive or really pregnant.

Adam started dating Nina before it was even announced he & Behati were done, now he's marrying Behati all of sudden when he was banging vacationing with Nina less than two weeks ago? O.o 

But congratulations to Behati I guess? Hope she's happy.

Well hes been seeing nina (I say seeing cause obviously it turns out it wasn't serious, or maybe it was? IDK  :p ) since early june...but relationships are on and off in a heartbeat so thats not what shocks me. its since he was rumored to be seeing nina since late may......

if behati is preggo now THERES SOME SPLANNIN TO DO :p

anywho whatevs, Adam levine settling down, whhhat?! :o (you see this dicaprio fans? there is hope for us, there is hope :D :p )so I guess one can't be unhappy for them! maybe the time apart made them realize they really loved eachother! Behati is a sweetie, so whatever the situation I'm happy for them!

Still, why on earth would yo say 'Yes' to him when you know for a fact he was with another girl like two nights ago? You at least put the guy to test for couple months before you jump the gun on an engagement .

Still, why on earth would yo say 'Yes' to him when you know for a fact he was with another girl like two nights ago? You at least put the guy to test for couple months before you jump the gun on an engagement .

Like we all speculate...she might be carrying his child. We will see soon!!! :D

So Kaley Cuoco and Henry Cavill are dating....never would expect them together, but they are oddley adorable :heart:

They should totally make this into a storyline on 'The Big Bang Theory'. :laugh:

lolll and they are over now after like a week. stilll would have made a great storyline :laugh:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/henry-cavill-and-kaley-cuoco-break-up-yes-already-2013157

Damn celeb relationships are fast (case in point ^, and Adam+behati+nina thingey :rofl: )

maybe it was like the movies where they breakup, both go different ways and "find themselves" and finds himself and they both breakdown and cry and he proposes and they realize they just can't live without eachother! :cry:

lol yeah behati probs preggo :p

Nina is probably like WTF at this whole thing :rofl: Even if they weren't serious and were just having fun and broke up, I would be a little upset knowing he had another girl on his mind the whole time :/ (that is if its how it all went down)

Behati vs. Nina in catfight. My bets on Nina :ninja:

EDIT: ^ Nina too...lol I said Anne as if they were still dating :rofl:(what can I say dude gets around)

Ahaha and I think Adam might have knocked up Behati. Below is a Adam & Anne getting grilled by Howard Stern. Go to part 1:20 and I think we might have an answer smily%20new%20one.gif

!!!WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE!!!