Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Update to this: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1910-miranda-kerr/?p=3198289

Miranda Kerr Deranged Fan Arrested for Threatening to Kill Her

A Massachusetts man has been arrested after allegedly threatening to fly to Los Angeles and kill former Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. Steven C. Swanson pled not guilty at his arraignment on Wednesday and a judge ordered he be committed for a psych evaluation. His bail was set at $8,000.

According to CapeCodOnline.com, Swanson allegedly called the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. and announced his plan. He reportedly referred to her as his "soul mate." The Sheriffs called local police, who arrested Swanson Wednesday at his home. Swanson told cops he was going to L.A. to rescue Kerr. They found several photographs of Kerr and a pellet gun in his home.

Swanson was charged with making a threat involving a firearm ... a felony. He is due back in court July 19.

tmz.com

c1FFNZq.jpg

^ I'm convinced Fairies exist! 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc9x4e5jaW1rf0tqxo1_500.gif

I wonder if Nina will release a statement or say something. I feel awful for her to be honest, regardless of whatever happened between Adam&Behati I think Nina got the worst part. But she's young and I'm sure she'll move on quick enough.

Now moving on from that ... When are we going to see her Beach Bunny pictures? She looks amazing in the video with the Model Search winner

According to their reps a source. It's all about true love :heart:

Adam Levine's Decision To Pop The Question Quick To Behati Prinsloo Revealed!

Adam Levine's playboy reputation is now a thing of the past!

We're SO happy for Adam and Behati Prinsloo, but wasn't he just on a romantic vacay with another swimsuit model??!

Evidently, it took Adam's fling with Nina Agdal to realize he couldn't live without his Victoria's Secret babe.

A source spilled:

"The Nina thing was not that serious and was not going to last. After Adam broke up with Behati, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He realized he really loved her and wanted to be with her."

While we're drooling over the fact that Behati gets to wake up to that mug and those abs for the rest of her life, Adam is one lucky dude too!

After all, she's an ANGEL and this angel earned her future rocker wife wings. LOLz!

Another source dished:

"Adam kept talking to Behati, and was flooded with emotion when they saw each other again. He knew he wanted to propose."

Awww!

Is it just us or does this break-up to make-up love story sound totez like Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel??!

Guess it takes hard work to wrangle a seXXXy musician, but clearly the hard work can pay off!

Congrats again, you two!!!!

^  Yeah, remember when he died and people tried to pretend he wasn't obviously a child molester?  Good times.

I know exactly what happened with Adam Levine.  He spent a week with Nina flopping all over the place like she is on ecstasy(have you seen her SwimDaily vids?) and screaming in his face and he thought, "I can't be doing this when I am 40", and he ran like a madman to Behati.

Who What When? Toni Garrn is dating Leo,old news or new,but really annoying this chain of same kind girls,I began to doubt that there's a bit of love in all these relations,stupid for such smart guy to do this,and ofcoarse good publicity for them.It's their life okay but really this fucking same thing is the only thing I hate in Leo.

Behati smoking a cigg, probs not preggo...MARRYING FOR TRUE LOVE? ! Sayy what? :p :rofl: :p

Behati Prinsloo Ecstatic Over Engagement, Reveals Adam Levine Did It on Bended Knee

post-42953-0-1445991086-08692_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1445991086-12331_thumb.jpg

Behati Prinsloo has plenty to smile about, and the newly engaged model was sharing her happiness with friends in New York Wednesday night.

Outside the Mercer Kitchen in N.Y.C.'s SoHo area, Prinsloo, 24, was spotted having a cigarette and showing off her new ring – seen for the first time since she said "yes" to Adam Levine, 34, last weekend in Los Angeles.

Thursday morning the Victoria's Secret stunner told ET Canada that the ring is "perfect!"

"I am so happy and excited and still can't believe it's true!" she said, adding romantic details on how Levine popped the question. "It was a one-knee thing! It was serious, it was very old school!"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20718459,00.html