Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I wen through the rest of the photos. I think Ferguson was the best this year. she has the best body and her face is pretty too. Davis, Lily, Solveig & Sara were good too. But I do think Sara was too skinny for my taste. dissapointed that Bregje didn't made it back. the rest of the models were

post-60413-0-67754600-1425689252_thumb.j

it's easier to name the models who should return than the models who shouldn't.  

i'm thinking that they went all out and had a bunch of models for the big anniversary issue, then kept around that same number this year because they went to locations in the U.S.

next year, they'll be back on their regular budget but will go around the world, so maybe they'll have fewer models.  so that should be good.  do we really need another year of irina, genevieve, ariel, jessica g,. etc?  nah, just let them retire.  

back in the day, the number of new models would regularly surpass the number of returning models.  it wouldn't be so bad if they got back to that practice.

I'm just gonna get this out of my chest: this year issue sucks :ninja:

Sucks is harsh. It didn't deliver as well as last year's. Most of the rookies were so so. Solveig and Hailey were the only good ones. Do you mean the actual physical copy of the issue or all the online pics too? I think Nina and Hannah F had the best of this year's shots. Lily, Sara, Emily R,and Hannah D were all good.

Some people find her personality annoying. She doesn't have a filter, and doesn't check herself on social media/in interviews. Personally, she cracks me the hell up, but I can see how she can rub people the wrong way.

Doesnt check? What do u mean?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SI is having a big event in Vegas for the fight. Looks like its also going to be some kinda of meet and greet:

Join the ladies of Swimsuit at the official SI Fight Weekend Party!

A pool party with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models and Puff Daddy? You're not going to want to miss this.

As the world descends on Sin City for the Fight of the Century, the ladies of SI Swimsuit are taking over the Foxtail Pool Club at the SLS Las Vegas! Meet some of your favorite girls from the SI Swimsuit issue, while you sip cocktails poolside and rock out to mixes from DJ MakJ and the infamous Puff Daddy.

In Vegas this weekend and making plans to join us at the SLS Las Vegas? Buy your tickets for the Official SI Fight Weekend Party online now!

Friday, May 1st: The Official SI Fight Weekend Party with DJ MakJ
​Saturday, May 2nd: The Official SI Fight Weekend Party hosted by Puff Daddy
Talk about an epic weekend! Don't miss out as Sports Illustrated takes over Vegas leading up to highly anticipated Mayweather v Pacquiao showdown.

http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2015/04/28/si-las-vegas-fight-weekend-party-hosted-by-puff-daddy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...