Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Edita yes, Jac fuck no, I adore her but she doesn't fit SI at all. Maybe in three to five years she will but right now she needs to STFA from SI

After seeing Jac's swimsuit pics this past year with VS I would say she wouldn't be such a bad idea now...replace Chrissy she should! :D

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

More curves less high fashion.

More curves doesn't necessarily mean less high fashion, ie Lara Stone . Agreed with Jennka about her and Dioni but while there's no denying Lara's gorgeous body (Pirelli calendar anyone?), her face is pretty HF (Remember her 2008 VSFS appearance? Can't smile to save her life) and her voice is  :rofl:.

Just to be contrary and mention another HF model  : I nominate Caroline Trentini. She's got the body for it and I think her face's gorgeous. Probably never gonna happen though  :(

Models I would like to see again next year: KU (a given), Nina, Emily D (Don't like her pictures that much but her face is amazing), EmRata (better make up hopefully), Marloes (was pretty disappointed this year so I would like to see her try again).

:cain: Someone doesn't get the point ????

I thought the point was you wanted more curves AND less HF.  :notsure: I was just pointing out that some HF girls had more curves than your average purely commercial girls.

LpFUqlFs.jpg

:knives:Anyway, seeing past few years' roster, SI doesn't mind high fashion  :blah: 

SI needs to book her( Catalina Otalvaro):

D2Pg5RjS.jpg

RFXe3gNU.jpg

1HWtQPSz.jpg

C5iNoio6.jpg

I know that's what I said, & also need Xenia Deli & Candice Boucher. They need to bring Michelle Vawer, Alyssa Miller, Emily Ratajowski, Sara Sampaio, Julie Ordon & Esti Ginzburg back.

This picture of cata is :drool:

post-60413-0-56510800-1393890020_thumb.j

SI needs to book her( Catalina Otalvaro):

I know that's what I said, & also need Xenia Deli & Candice Boucher. They need to bring Michelle Vawer, Alyssa Miller, Emily Ratajowski, Sara Sampaio, Julie Ordon & Esti Ginzburg back.

post-60413-0-56510800-1393890020.jpg

This picture of cata is :drool:

I hope she doesn't color her hair blonde again! 

I adore Jac, but I don't know... as Lima said, I don't see her as a SI girl just yet, she is gorgeous,and she can do it someday (?), she's only 20, give her some years and Ola lá!

But well... if she gets it,(and she could, she has the beauty and skills for it -just watch their amazing shoots) I would buy the mag for the first time xD!