Bellazon

SA Rugbymag - Zoe Cross Q&A 07.07.14

wuJibdBR.jpg

SARugbymag.co.za talks to Australian Zoe Cross about sport, starting her modelling career, and shooting in the Seychelles with SA Swimsuit magazine.

Rugby, football, or cricket?
To watch, probably cricket. Rugby and soccer are good, but cricket was always on when I was growing up; I understand it better. But I’m a surfer. I grew up in Coolangatta, on the Gold Coast. I live in Sydney now, which is great, but if I want to get away I’ll pack the car and head down south to The Farm, in Kiama, and go longboarding.

How long have you been modeling?
For two years now, since I was 15. But I don’t see myself as the modeling type, really. Most models dream of being in Vogue, or something. That’s not me, I’m a messy eater. Really messy. I’ll unintentionally pick the messiest food on the menu and just smash into it. People look at me and I know they’re thinking, 'How is she a model?' I don’t know how I make as much mess as I do.

What’s been the highlight?
I like that it takes you places. Like this, being in the Seychelles, is somehow work. It’s work, but it’s not work. Not really. It’s the farthest from Australia I’ve been, and I’m so stoked to be a part of it. It was so unexpected too; I was booked on the Monday and arrived in the Seychelles on Thursday. I just hopped on a plane. The spontaneity of it suits me perfectly; I like to roll with the punches.

Photo: Rory Keohane/HSM Images

>> http://www.sarugbymag.co.za/blog/details/i-like-to-roll-with-the-punches

>> SEYCHELLES ’14 DIARY – DAY 15

Xenia Deli, Jordan van der Vyver and Solveig Mork

yRjvoWFd.jpg 47QyMOjI.jpg m9hFkiHh.jpg

SWE7LEPc.jpg c5BqTXXd.jpg lDKW9e5b.jpg

LFniw4jV.jpg TQwZZA1q.jpg

The diary took a well deserved day off with the rest of the SA SWIMSUIT team yesterday as we moved our headquarters from the Paradise Sun on Praslin island to the Maia Island Resort & Spa on the capital island of Mahe.

In some ways it was the perfect day to make the move with a big tropical storm battering both islands – no shooting would have been possible in either locations.

Now it’s time for all of us to get a good night’s rest in order to come back firing tomorrow morning – we haven’t even had a chance to see and shoot at the spa here at Maia yet!

@Maia Luxury Resort & Spa

V3EsQAv1.jpg

Instagram video

http://instagram.com/p/qKc9X9QyaB/?modal=true

Instagram #saswimsuit2014

@_vandervyver @sarahstephens7 @thegbe @jacquesw @malabryan @mainstaylife @nicolemeyer @richardflarehughes @bridgestonesouthafrica

@bkoyabe @crossandbone @derrynlester @lilicarswell @morganshelly  @ross_hillier @g_radicals @genbaretta  @petevc @xeniadeli

@havaianas_southafrica @brettsoulman @genevievemorton @coetzerlesley @beryldingemans @notsveig @saswimsuit @alethairmakeup

@callypalmer

bqxQ0qLG.jpg 24UoKXlI.jpg uRMxIIij.jpg

Jordan van der Vyver and Solveig Mork today, shooted by Gavin Bond !

R16zpGKO.jpg mjtMrm3N.jpg

OxV7Qx1S.jpg CZ2J9zVk.jpg

WIMeFAUZ.jpg

Tomorrow we celebrate a rare double with photographer Gavin Bond and Genevieve Morton’s birthdays coinciding with the final day wrap party. First, though, there is plenty of work to be done!
Tune in tomorrow for the final instalment of the Seychelles ’14 Diary.

0I5uJwL2.jpg FWjCDCrQ.jpg

JPnH9JRo.jpg 0kuDObxi.jpg

It's not just you, Jennka, she's looking fantastic. Maybe the location agrees with her?

Maybe, and maybe the bikini too - she seems/looks more womanly than the previous year and it gives her astonishing kind of sexappeal :woot:

>> SEYCHELLES ’14 DIARY – DAY 17

Solveig Mork

M72XzILZ.jpg w6Q01xHc.jpg

j2sd90Fc.jpg

It was a great way to end a busy day. Gavin Bond wrapped up Solveig Mork’s story on a nearby beach before there were interviews to film, last minute pics to take and the whole trip backed up and sent home to be reviewed and turned into a magazine.
Thank you to all our sponsors, graceful hosts, models and team for an incredible journey. And to everyone who joined us for the ride – we hope you enjoyed your behind the scenes peek at the making of this publication.
Please stay tuned to our social channels where we will continue to tease and excite you with content from the trip – and make sure you buy a copy of the SA Rugby and SA SWIMSUIT magazines when they come out at in October.

@_vandervyver @sarahstephens7 @thegbe @jacquesw @malabryan @mainstaylife @nicolemeyer @richardflarehughes @bridgestonesouthafrica

@bkoyabe @crossandbone @derrynlester @lilicarswell @morganshelly  @ross_hillier @g_radicals @genbaretta  @petevc @xeniadeli

@havaianas_southafrica @brettsoulman @genevievemorton @coetzerlesley @beryldingemans @notsveig @saswimsuit @alethairmakeup

@callypalmer

DxagrFe2.jpg BnpAI85T.jpg

2XGQi65N.jpg I6rAmum2.jpg

yBnijdmX.jpg e18umUQZ.jpg

cTY3PQPF.jpg