Bellazon

Kristin Cavallari
Thumbnail

sha

The only reason I like her.. aside from her being hott.. was that she wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind. I do like LC though, too. Anyhow.. I thought I might put up her pictures from her Bongo campaign. =D Enjoy!

post-4050-0-1446132057-85493_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132057-87898_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132057-93963_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132057-97261_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132058-02291_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132058-03815_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132058-05288_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132058-14427_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132058-159_thumb.jpg

post-4050-0-1446132058-18588_thumb.jpg

.. Erm yeah.. I didn't notice the black lines, but I had to get the pictures myself so yeah. Sorry!

credits: Bongo.com

Please do not post images side by side that total more than 600 pixels in width - post edited by impel69

She doesn't look like herself in the ads. Too much air-brushing, lol. And I agree, LC is way batter than Kirstin. Kirstin like had to told everybody that she is better than LC, but the truth is everything is on the controrary.

i think she's annoying as hell..funny how she thinks she's a celebrity now

Anyone else see the irony in this statement?

obviously not since no one else replied :laugh: :laugh: if you could be so kind and explain what's so ironic in what i said it would be appriciated

Absolutely.

Saying, "Funny how she think's she's a celebrity now" in a thread for an actress on a message board for models and celebrities is ironic because... if she wasn't a celebrity she wouldn't be on here.

Not to mention the fact all of us (well, all of us posting here) know she exists and have some opinion about her.

i think she's annoying as hell..funny how she thinks she's a celebrity now

Anyone else see the irony in this statement?

obviously not since no one else replied :laugh: :laugh: if you could be so kind and explain what's so ironic in what i said it would be appriciated

Absolutely.

Saying, "Funny how she think's she's a celebrity now" in a thread for an actress on a message board for models and celebrities is ironic because... if she wasn't a celebrity she wouldn't be on here.

Not to mention the fact all of us (well, all of us posting here) know she exists and have some opinion about her.

id like to disagree. there are a lot of very known people in the world that i wouldn't consider celebrities. she hasn't done anything that she should be famous for except for being a reality tv star. like omarosa or something. now sure they tried to extend their 5 minuts of fame and started to appear at social events and such but i still wouldn't give them a celebrity status just because everyone knows them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think she's super hot and super cute.

The reason I like her better than LC, is a.) lc is sooo not smart, she was failing grade 12.. b.) kristin was with her boyfriend for over 2 years, and LC was the one helping him cheat on her, and LC knew he was in a relationship c.) LC played the desperate role, obsessive, always letting steven take advantage of her, and then jason...

kristin's a pimp, she runs her own show, I like that.