Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

WZ I posted those in Adriana's thread withiout the watermark on them!
:( oh wid al respect am sorry i think ive saved this in my folder donno from where probably from adriana;s thread hop eu want mind since it has my fav ale 2

Guest MissIsabella

Oh no I am not mad at you I am telling you that see the big corbis across your picture I have those and I posted the ones without the corbis across them I just thought you would like those!

I am not mad at you sweety!

Oh no I am not mad at you I am telling you that see the big corbis across your picture I have those and I posted the ones without the corbis across them I just thought you would like those!

I am not mad at you sweety!

thanx ur sucha darling muaaaahhhhh like the wat adriana is kissing on ur avtar :fun:

Guest MissIsabella

ATTENTION!

I was going to be posting pictures from some sites, some candids that I thoguht were great ones. The sites I was going to get the pictures from are listed below. My intention was too get some of the best pictures from these sites and post them in HQ's. I will no longer be doing this becasue I was pretty much told off by Clef in the Adriana forum. I don't know what I have done wrong or anything I was just trying to help but if you are looking for Candids chances they will not be coming from me!

Aplogies to all that were not to blame for this!

The sites I was going to be getting the pictures from ( all would have been HQ)

www.celebrityphoto.com

www.wireimage.com

www.filmmagic.com

www.rexfeatures.com

www.startraksphoto.com

www.patrickmcmullan.com

www.corbis.com (without watermark)

www.gettyimages.com (without watermark)

www.abacapress.com (without watermark)

ATTENTION!

I was going to be posting pictures from some sites, some candids that I thoguht were great ones. The sites I was going to get the pictures from are listed below. My intention was too get some of the best pictures from these sites and post them in HQ's. I will no longer be doing this becasue I was pretty much told off by Clef in the Adriana forum. I don't know what I have done wrong or anything I was just trying to help but if you are looking for Candids chances they will not be coming from me!

The sites I was going to be getting the pictures from  ( all would have been HQ)  

www.celebrityphoto.com

www.wireimage.com

www.filmmagic.com

www.rexfeatures.com

www.startraksphoto.com

www.patrickmcmullan.com

The whole "group punishment" thing has always been fine with me. Those of us who did nothing wrong and complied with your instructions for submitting requests ought to suffer for someone else's actions. RIght? :cry: :dontgetit: :rolleyes:

isabella you are very welcome here and we appreciate what you have been doing for us. it is your desicion to post the pictures and it was very nice of you to share them with us. if no one appreciated what you are doing know that at least i have appreciated it very much. im glad that you are a giving person and want to share what you have with us. not that many people will do that kind of thing now a days. Clef it wasnt very nice that you had said isabella doesnt have a brain. she is just very generous and kind and wanted to share pics with us. isabella you are probably even more devoted to adriana then iam. that is a lot coming from me because im very devoted. trust me isabella people appreciate what you have been doing for us. by the way i really love your avatar.i just read what you said clef and that was very rude of you. people look up to you and want to be like you. what a role model you are to other people. you have inspired people to come up with the best pics and when they do you go anal on them just because you dont want to do this anymore. now that is sad. well it is a shame. thanks for all that you have provided and thanx clef for making isabella stop. what a role model you turned out to be

ATTENTION!

The sites I was going to be getting the pictures from  ( all would have been HQ)  

www.celebrityphoto.com

www.wireimage.com

www.filmmagic.com

www.rexfeatures.com

www.startraksphoto.com

www.patrickmcmullan.com

The whole "group punishment" thing has always been fine with me. Those of us who did nothing wrong and complied with your instructions for submitting requests ought to suffer for someone else's actions. RIght? :cry: :dontgetit: :rolleyes:

good point <_<

Guest MissIsabella

I am sorry but if you were in my place and you got told what Clef told me you would not do it either! I might consider posting one or two but that is a big maybe!

your right isabella. what clef said was very rude and mean. i completely understand if you wont post anymore. i wouldnt post either. clef has just gone down in my book. you have gone up to number 1 in my book. you are the greatest isabella. thank you for everything. i hope you wont leave the community we have created.

Guest MissIsabella

hey everyone! I will be posting pictures from gettyimages adn celebrityphoto tonight! Getty will have no watermarks! So if you have any requsets pleasse put them in thanks!