Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

On 19/09/2017 at 9:49 AM, wndmkr said:

Wow a little dark for our girl

Yah, it is. Hopefully it'll open more doors for her, in the event that the song would rise in popularity (just not here I hope, I personally find the song sucks) 

On 19/09/2017 at 10:08 AM, Megaton said:

Yayy, new stuff with Nastya!

And nooo! If she will go to jail we'll not have new photos :D

I just saw this video on her instagram(teaser video exactly) and my first thought was about that movie "about love 2" - you know, scene in club :D

Nah, our Nastya won't be going to jail. That would be horrible though

Ph.: Alexander Vinogradov • July 13 2016 masterclass • Date: taken July 13 2016 • Source: his 500px • Res'.: 1400px

slightly different shot on couch
59c325d39e82b_AnastasiyaScheglova228930949byAlexanderVinogradov.thumb.jpg.5e7045384f08bf0c8258c33804c5895d.jpg

And from the same masterclass / date, a new pic uploaded by Anastasiya yesterday on her IG (photographer unknown):

EDIT: Replaced with uncropped higher res' version from some VK

59c46c5041c41_SBVS8lTO0Gk20160713.thumb.jpg.af70776097fbef23bea2690ab02da0a0.jpg

15 minutes ago, Megaton said:

@neurovibe, dups is all what we can get these days? Come on! We need some fresh stuff... like this :D

Your post is awesome, thanks!

I encourage anyone of you (newbies, seniors) to post fresh content all you want. I did post some dups lately coupled with some new shots, but to be fair, I pretty much reigned 2017 as for "fresh stuff". I don't mean is as if it were a competition, as long as I get the "goods", either from anyone or from myself, I'm happy, I just don't see why you're being condescendent about it.

I don't know why did you took it so personally. I didn't mean you're doing something wrong or anything u did think about writing this post :p That was just a "joke" and i was happy to find something new. Also for me everything is new stuff, which i didn't saw before even if it's from 2015y.