Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Oh yeah I definitely agree with you on those points, I was just saying that the reason VS could have as far as giving Candice the FB again was that she's one of their most recognizable faces, along with Ale and Adri. I'd say Behati is behind those three as far as recognition goes, understandably so. But with the amount they've been pushing her so hard for a year and a half, you have to think they're doing for a reason. 

I don't think them giving it to one of the newer girls is out of the question either. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised if they did that. However, I think there's realistically only one or two of them who they'd consider. IMO the only Angels who have a shot this year are Adriana, Behati, Candice and Elsa.

20 fantasy bras for the 20th anniversary. go big or go home, vs

I agree. 

Someone else said something like that, somewhere too. 

Like 1 FB for each of the new kids, and 2 FB's each for the veteran Angels.

I think that was me:

It will be the 20th show for VS, and bigger is better.

This is just wishful thinking on my part but they could give a 1 million dollar bra to all 15 angels and make a segment around it. Either way they're going to have to do something bigger then two FB's last year, and if they don't I can see Behati (Adam) or Martha/Lily (Taylor) getting it.

Also, hopefully they'll also ask past Angels to walk for them.

They only have 15 Angels so that means 5 non-angels would get FB's too, I don't see it happening. I do think the FB will either be their most expensive ever worth $20M. I don't see the multiple FB happening so soon after Dri & Ale got it last year.

My money is still on Adriana or Candice, with Behati having a small chance and Elsa having an even smaller chance and the others having no chance at all. 

The way I see it is Candice getting the FB and Adriana opening the show. Reason why? Because they need a big name for the FB hence Candice and I string opener hence Adriana. As far for Michael Bay it could either be a good thing or really bad thing that he's directing, I mean we've all seen the editing and directing on these last shows maybe a new director could make it look amazing. Or he could totally screw it up by having explosions everywhere lol.

They should do 5 FB's. One for each segment minus Pink. And have each main Angel open a segment each with the bras. Spend $2million on each bra.

I like the idea.

Models I wanna see in the fashion show

At course the angels.

Bregje

Shanina

Kelly Gale

Vita

Josephine

Solveig

Yara

Robin Holzken for pink

Daniela Lopez

Hannah Ferguson

Emily Didonato

I can see them doing a retrospect of the past Angels, a few moments for each in a "where are they now know" segment, all the past angels/important walkers in the show.  Basically, everyone sit around hands on their hearts saying how much VS started their career or some other homey-hokey drivel that would fuel max rage from all of us BZers because they forgot a favored model.

=)
Just my opinon, I could be wrong.