Bellazon

Narcos

Prettyphile

Netflix takes on the infamous Medellín drug cartel in "Narcos," which follows the rise and fall of Colombian kingpin Pablo Escobar and the Drug Enforcement Agency agents hunting him. The story is told largely from the points of view of Escobar, played by Brazilian actor Wagner Moura, and U.S. DEA Agent Steve Murphy (Boyd Holbrook), on opposite sides of what would become an all-out war. The gritty drama begins with the early days of the drug battle, when the biggest offenders were "hippies in flip-flops" caught with up to a kilo of marijuana, continuing to the violent, bloody battles between members of the cartel peddling tons of kilos of cocaine and drug agents from Colombia, Mexico, and the U.S. -- a struggle estimated to have cost at least 4,000 lives over two decades.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2707408/

If you don't have netflix you can torrent the entire show here: https://kat.cr/narcos-tv37241/

The torrent site is very safe. I've used it for years without a single issue.

I tried this show but Pablo with a gringo accent? Really Netflix? Couldn't you find an actual Colombian to play the part? o.o ... When he says Plata o Plomo which is Pablo's most iconic phrase, it really makes me cringe. Not saying the show is bad, I think it's pretty alright but you can't screw it like this with the main character like wtf

This is the Colombian version of the Escobar story btw, called El Patrón Del Mal, it's on Netflix too and it's just fucking amazing

^ That is interesting, Wonder why they kept the casting like that then I know those who haven't been to South America wouldn't notice it on the actor playing Pablo but they had to expect the tons of South Americans now watching it would notice.

I like the dramatization of it watching it the whole way through they do a good job making you like and dislike the characters perfectly as they develop.

Exactly, they knew a lot of latinos would be watching and a lot of us are complaining about it because it really makes no sense, they did great with the rest of the cast but IMO they made a huge mistake with Pablo.

If anyone is into this kind of shows about narcos, I also recommend El Cartel, it's also based in a true story and it's on Netflix too (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

I already watch the novela Pablo Escobar el patrón Dell mal in telemundo. I already know what happen. There isno point to watch it again. There is to many drug dealers novelas in telemundo. Which I have seen pretty much all of them, El Cartel 1 & 2 Sin Tétas no hay paraiso, sin senos no hay paraiso, la reina del sur, Pablo escobar, señora Acero 1, el señor de los cielos 1, 2, & 3. La reina del sur, la dueña del paraíso. Camelia la tejana, la Diosa coronada, for right now telemundo is airing Señora Acero 2.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...