Bellazon

Concerts you've been to

Stormbringer

Well that's it. What concerts have you been to? And of those which have been your favorites?

Mine:

• Deep Purple My first concert ever.
  • Los Jaivas
  • Deep Purple Yes, again

• Velvet Revolver with Bad Religion opening
  • Eddie C. Campbell
  • Paul Gilbert
  • Caetano Veloso My dad and sister were going to this and since concert tickets were still cheap back then I went too.
  • Toto

• Iron Maiden I won at this thing at radio show and got to be on stage with some other fans during the song Heaven Can Wait. Awesome moment and awesome concert
  • Monsters of Rock: Black Label Society; Korn; Ozzy Osbourne. BLS has to be one of the most violent crowds I've ever been into. Awesome concert.
  • Rod Stewart
  • Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
  • Judas Priest
  • Queen+Paul Rodgers Can't really be Queen without Freddie (and John Deacon!) but it was great anyway.

• Iron Maiden Again. And way bigger than before, but no stage this time :p
  • Kiss. INCREDIBLE concert
  • Faith No More

• Metallica
  • Aerosmith Great concert. Awful crowd. Most people only knew the damn power ballads and had no idea about Aerosmith true identity: Blues and Rock n' Roll...
  • Peter Frampton
  • Jeff Beck I went to this one by pure luck. A friend was going with his dad,who due to work things couldn't make it and gave me his ticket. 
  • Stone Temple Pilots

Here there's fewer each time since tickets prices are getting ridiculously high since then...

• Paul McCartney I'll never see The Beatles live, but at least I saw sir Paul.
  • Ringo Starr And Ringo, so that's half the band!
  • Maquinaria Festival: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Alain Johannes, Down, Chris Cornell, ALICE IN CHAINS, Faith No More. And that's just the ones I was interested in. Incredible day. Duff McKagan's band was playing too but I think the next day, but he was there anyway and went onstage with Alice in Chains to perform rhythm guitar on Rooster. Phil Anselmo should have done the same to sing Would with them! Alain Johanes joined Chris Cornell for Hunger Strike too. And FNM played King for a Day complete. My favorite album by them. I was so happy.

• Mark Lanegan
  • Los Tres
  • "The Lord of the Rings in Concert". A projection of the movie with an orchestra playing the score live.

• Black Sabbath. Megadeth opening. As much of a guitar virtuoso Broderick and Mustaine may be, the master Tony Iommi left them both like little children pretending to play guitar. WHAT A CONCERT. And that sound!! Slow and heavy: Black Sabbath's identity.

• Ringo Starr Again
  • Mastodon Really small venue, but it was for the best. I was really close to the stage and the sound was great.

Kiss and Black Sabbath are my favorites.

Omg, so many concerts, you're so lucky, there's so many bands I would have loved to see ;) 

Mine are : Motley Crue, Hinder & Theory of a Deadman, Eminem (best day of my life), Imagine Dragons, Selena Gomez (let's not comment about this XD) 

I was supposed to go see the Stones in QC city last summer, but I couldn't at the last minute, I was so upset! 

My dream would be to see the RHCP live when their next CD is out ! :)

It was my first real concert, I was fourteen, it was awesome, my dad came with me, he didn't like it at all, he prefers classic music. Let's say it was not his scene. XD I was probably one of the youngest people there :p There was lots of fire and explosions, the usual :)

@Stormbringer Black Sabbath must have been something as well ! 

@Sunshiine!  Awesome! How was Vince Neil's voice?

I remember they had a concert here some years ago with Buckcherry as the opening act but I didn't go...

Oh and Black Sabbath was absolutely incredible. One of my 2 favorites along with Kiss by far!! It was watching true legends and almost the original line-up. I had my concerns about Ozzy's singing; I saw some videos of that tour and he was singing pretty bad, but that day he was actually singing great! And Tony Iommi is a freaking legend by himself, one of the best guitarists I've ever seen live. Just a solid and flawless performance and the definition of heavy music's guitar, with no need for "pyrotechnics" and showing off. The Riff god in all his might. 

They made Megadeth look bad. That's how awesome Black Sabbath was.

• 2 months later...

Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Chevelle, Megadeth, Tool, Chris Cornell (acoustic), Ozzy Osborne, Black Sabbath, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Papa Roach, Slipknot, Drowning Pool, Linkin Park, Mudvayne, Union Underground, Taproot, The Sword, Godsmack, Deftones, The Breeders, Rob Zombie, System of a Down, Judas Priest, Down, Stone Temple Pilots, Crazy Town (got booed off the stage), Primus, POD, Adema, Flaw, Andrew WK, Mushroomhead, Hatebreed, Il Nino, Otep, and Sade.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Updating:

• Guns n' Roses  I never thought I would have the chance to see them live with Axl, Slash and Duff together. If only Izzy would have joined it would have been perfect. Still it was an incredible concert and it even started on time!
  • Black Sabbath + Rival Sons as the opening act. This was yesterday and it was incredible! Plus I managed to get quite close to the stage.

• 8 months later...

^ GNR :chicken::chicken:Awesome!

I've seen the RHCP for a second time, even better than the first! :stormy: They had amazing energy, vocals were great too. I was a bit sad that they didin't do Under the bridge and Soul to Squeeze (my fave) but they did a song from 1984 :D:oh_no: I never thought they would play that song since they don't do much songs from that era. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another update!

2017:

- Elton John. This one was for my birthday, which made it even better.

- Santiago Rock City festival. Day 1: The Who + Guns n' Roses. This was last night. Seeing The Who live was incredible! I never thought I would be able to see those legends live (this was the first time ever they played here, and I doubt they'll come back). It might be only half of the original band but both Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend were incredible (but the bass player played the My Generation's bass solos with a pick... that was a let down).

Guns n' Roses were great too. Similar set list to that of last year, but much longer: they played for 3 hours this time!

Today is Santiago Rock City's day 2 but I'm not going. Def Leppard is playing now.

On 20/9/2017 at 1:00 PM, Sunshiine said:

and amazing! :clap:

It was amazing!! :chicken::chicken: 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1-12-2015 at 11:10 PM, Stormbringer said:

• Los Jaivas

Wow, I just check this topic for the first time, but I never expected to see this band in the opening post.

Anyway, here are all the bands and artists I've seen live:
Dire Straits
Pater Moeskroen
Rowwen Hèze
The Kelly Family
Yes
Mostly Autumn
Dream Theater
Genesis
Arena
Pendragon
Doe Maar
Neal Morse (Band)
Heather Findlay (Band)
Eloy
Magenta
Mangala Vallis
Marillion
Čechomor

RPWL

Rush

David Gilmour
Idris
Introitus
Mayra Orchestra
Sky Architect

Ayreon
Star One
Wereldband
Touchstone
Flamborough Head
Moon Safari
Pain of Salvation
TransAtlantic
Kayak
Focus

Straf
Omnia
Rapalje
Reincarnatus
Odin Dragonfly
Jethro Tull
Modest Midget
The Flower Kings
Hasse Fröberg & Musical Companion
After Forever
Mediæval Bæbes
Stream of Passion
iamthemorning

Riverside
Beardfish
Unitopia
The Tangent
Sylvan
Harvest
The Musical Box

The Watch
Flogging Molly
Breabach
Carlos Núñez
Mannen van Naam

• 6 years later...
On 2/16/2018 at 8:36 PM, Proganthony said:

Wow, I just check this topic for the first time, but I never expected to see this band in the opening post.

Anyway, here are all the bands and artists I've seen live:
Dire Straits
Pater Moeskroen
Rowwen Hèze
The Kelly Family
Yes
Mostly Autumn
Dream Theater
Genesis
Arena
Pendragon
Doe Maar