Bellazon

Fashion Battles.

lostdiadem

I was asked to resurrect this competition with a special round with the models at the Oscars 2018 after party, what do you guys think I should do? Same type of voting as always or something different? Would you like me to do it?

20 minutes ago, VBacz said:

Will you have enough looks if it's from the Oscars only?

I would put all of the outfits (or the ones I can find) in a template and you have to choose, but since I've always got so few votes during special rounds, I was thinking of making a new voting type if you all can't choose for 1 or 3 outfits only from so many or something like that, so I'm gathering opinions and will do accordingly. :D 

I liked it best when there were less than 10 options to vote on per round. I also enjoyed it most when it was special event themes like award shows.

Maybe you could also do fashion shows and/or a few some scoring rounds? Do what you think is best or easiest.

I wanna do something that entertains people instead of boring them, so that’s why I’masking if I should do a different type of voting for special rounds if you find it difficult to choose only a bunch of names among many. Maybe I can use the split points type? Would it be better? @PinkCouture

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I wanna do something that entertains people instead of boring them, so that’s why I’masking if I should do a different type of voting for special rounds if you find it difficult to choose only a bunch of names among many. Maybe I can use the split points type? Would it be better? @PinkCouture

Now that I think about it if you had a bunch of outfits and split points voting I would probably be more motivated to participate. Not sure how easy would that be for you though and I know a lot of members here enjoy "picking" versus giving points in comps.

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Now that I think about it if you had a bunch of outfits and split points voting I would probably be more motivated to participate. Not sure how easy would that be for you though and I know a lot of members here enjoy "picking" versus giving points in comps.

Yes I know but since I was asked to do the Oscars afterparty round with only

models, I know they won’t be just a few and seen how bad last rounds went, I thought of something different might help. And split points is the only solution, maybe. I know it’s easier with face to face rounds but I have to look for more new matches if they happened since I stopped. 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Are you doing all the outfits in one round?

All of them or just the ones I can find and maybe only those from the vanity fair after party, if that was the event with more models attending :D 

38 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

I thought maybe for the Oscars you could do a segment with only the actresses who attended the ceremony and then another segment with the outfits of the angels

Sure, but what makes me still unsure is the type of voting. But anyway, I'm gonna work on the template and try a different type of voting and see how it goes :D