Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

• 1 month later...

Aren't we meant to have more info by this time of year?

I remember I was surprised at Kendall and Gigi's performance. They weren't as bad as expected. 

I'm very excited to see Behati and Candice because they'll be mothers by that time. I'm sure their bodies will bounce back within weeks and they will look great for the show.

I really like Taylor Hill, but she is a bit lacklustre on the runway. 

As for performers, I'm sure they'll use Rihanna. If not, maybe someone godawful like Fergie ? She managed to get Alessandra Ambrosia,  Natasha Poly and Isabeli Fontana in her music video for M.I.L.F $.

I know how VS loves to disappoint all of its fans.

I can only pray that the makeup be good this year. The makeup these past few years has been dull beyond all hope.

I would like to see some highlighter on those cheekbones. 

2005 + 2008 were amazing

tumblr_ntar8tRbi41trdrumo1_1280.jpggiphy-2.gif

Their snow-themed sections tend to be their best so they should add that in again.

And yes to a glittery runway.

On 7/3/2016 at 9:33 AM, LOVEVSFS said:

Aren't we meant to have more info by this time of year?

I know how VS loves to disappoint all of its fans.

It does seem late in the year to not have more hints about the show.  Though, the way social media has blown up even more this year, I'm not really surprised. 

LOL on the last comment. Good one. :hug:

Last yes they announced the show location at the end of May, which is why I started this thread so early, thinking we'd had some information by now. 

The girls I'd personally like to see with the FB are Elsa, Lais or Jas. I'd like to see a New Angel with it this year, but realistically  I could see them giving it to Adri or Ale again. :/ Imo, Taylor, Elsa, and Jo have the best chances for it out of the New Angels. 

Music acts that I could see them considering would be DNCE, Meghan Trainor :sick: , Shawn Mendes for Pink, Justin Timberlake, SIA. 

Drake, Rihanna and/or JT to perform, anythin else other than these I'll consider it a failure. Unless they can get Beyoncé but I don't see it happening. I would like to see 5SOS doing Pink, their new song for the Ghostbusters movie would be perfect there

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.