Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

could be super sexy yes and cool plus probably would be the one people would remenber  ... and it could be fine if they just dont add guns or some things like that i guess.

Sanni thanks btw for ur comment about my sketches xo

On 7/25/2016 at 0:41 PM, MarVS said:

obviously the wings in airplane style in the first sketch . the lingerie or kini in the second one in army print , another wings for other girl with army print . and also other model with a war helmet in her hand , also other girl with a flag .....personally think could be a perfect segment ARMY ANGELS :heart:  

what do u think guys ?

Your sketches are pretty cool and it's a great idea.

They remind me of Cammy from Street Fighter.

cammy-street-fighter-bishoujo-statue-illustration.jpg

The show will be in Europe this year. This was shared by Ale's official FB, so it's legit. 

Show will take place in Europe (exact location TBD) in mid-November or early December.

They're filming the show segments this week. Jas and Josephine are doing a VSX one today I think. Elsa was also filming something for VS that looked out of the ordinary today and I assume it's for the show. 

image.png

I cannot stand Alessandra but that's cool she's doing charity for the LGBT community, props to her for that.

Also @Prettyphile didn't I tell you about Europe like a billion years ago? That's why it's taking so long for announcements yall, VS needs to make sure they have it all confirmed and in order before word gets officially out. 

Hopefully this year the FB is worth around 5 to 8 millions. I could see Ale getting it for the 3x. It would be nice to see it on Lais, Jo or Tay. It would be nice to see the vsfs in Russia, and annoucing Vita as their new angel, and to open the show. I would like for the fashion show to be in Prague.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.