Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

11 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

Hahaha you are right @Clauds - inside info is not appreciated with some people! ;) they rather believe in unicorns or something... I'll let them... 

Where did I say I don't believe you? I said I find it VERY hard to believe, not that I don't believe it. If you did go then awesome for you, but my point is anyone can say they've been somewhere. Hey, I went to the Oscars this year. Easy like that. And I don't think it's that weird of a question because how exactly is it my fault I missed your posts? 

21 hours ago, Clauds said:

And how is Vie's fault that you missed them? :idk:  Feel free to believe whatever you want tho.

When did i say it's "Vie's" fault? Did you even read what I wrote? I don't know how many times one has to repeat something here before someone actually reads what has been said like three times. And if you really thought I'm free to believe whatever I want to, you wouldn't of come in here to diss and make fun of me. I'm not going to apologize for not automatically believing everything that people write on here.

20 hours ago, jena92 said:

Oh you are so lucky to get invited guys. Can you share something weird you noticed backstage, or something you didn't like? 

I've never been, but @HighMaintenance has been to the show twice and Alejandra from AlesBeijo's has been as well, however I don't think they can share backstage/secret stuff since it could ruffle VS feathes and get them in trouble. They did post/send other members some stuff when they went like pictures, videos and the order of the lineup  for us to post here. None of them are really active on BZ tho, Im not sure if they posted more in the Beijos forum, you'd have to check there to see

On 18/03/2017 at 3:54 PM, HighMaintenance said:

I actually posted my invite in the thread of the year I went + some pics and vids ;) but you must have missed it... 

also I am not the only member here who went to a show... who also posted their invite and their pics + vids but you must have missed that too

Cool!

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

I've never been, but @HighMaintenance has been to the show twice and Alejandra from AlesBeijo's has been as well, however I don't think they can share backstage/secret stuff since it could ruffle VS feathes and get them in trouble. They did post/send other members some stuff when they went like pictures, videos and the order of the lineup  for us to post here. None of them are really active on BZ tho, Im not sure if they posted more in the Beijos forum, you'd have to check there to see

Where is Beijos forum??

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.