Bellazon

Shawn Mendes
Thumbnail

MauiKane

37WEWbV.jpg

Singing sensation SHAWN MENDES takes the Calvin Klein spotlight as the new face of label’s latest underwear campaign. The full Shawn Mendes MyCalvins campaign is expected to drop next week. Mendes who so far has mostly shied away from the fashion scene has so far only worked with Emporio Armani, as a face of the Italian fashion houses watches collection.

p6NCGPf.jpg

mWZoH6R.jpg

malemodelscene.net

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

0wpXKG7.jpg

Calvin Klein presents the first look of the Calvin Klein Jeans campaign starring Shawn Mendes. Mendes who just landed the #01 spot on Billboard Hot 100 chart with Senorita is the face of CK for almost a year now, landing another season after appearing in last one’s jeans and underwear ads.

malemodelscene.net

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

5imXaHU.jpg

Pop superstar Shawn Mendes takes the cover story of Wonderland Magazine‘s Summer 2021 edition lensed by fashion photographer Max Montgomery. In charge of styling was Tiffany Briseno, with fashion direction from Gorge Villalpando. Grooming is work of beauty artist Anna Bernabé at The Wall Group.

9mjiao2.jpg

"It’s something that I haven’t really spoken about, but when I was [featured] in my first Calvin Klein shoot, I was shirtless on a billboard. Any shoot where you’re basically ‘sexy’ in any type of way can really mess with your psyche because you’re struggling every day to live up to that guy. But you know, the lighting was there, you have makeup and a hairstylist there. People are there to make you look amazing. And then they capture the photo for one second, and you look at it like, ‘Wow.’ But realistically, you can’t really fit the shoes of that person in that photo – even as that person. It’s interesting because I know that there’s a lot of struggle in comparison culture. Everyone is comparing [themselves]. It’s important for me to say that even as the person in the photo, I can’t be the person in the photo. So, striving to be that person is not fair to anybody. "– Shawn Mendes

LF8bkjf.jpg

rQ96idC.jpg

VKE2SEc.jpg

2E0rx2L.jpg

oSwLGAW.jpg

ulMeavn.jpg

tBC6HPL.jpg

9jT65aP.jpg

5PW6y50.jpg

X7Kj5oV.jpg

TsWB3DJ.jpg

malemodelscene.net