Bellazon

World of Warcraft

Prettyphile

mines a mixture of Both, we are technically a raiding guild but we have fun with it. I have run raids with people who flip out if they wipe a couple times and are to serious. I hate people who take the game to seriously...it's a GAME you're supposed to have fun ya know?

My guild's vent is filled with talking, jokes, laughing and teasing. If we wipe in Naxx we laugh and blame it on a random person (usually me as the lock lol) but it is sooo much fun.

My guild understands that it takes time to gear up and is happy to help a new 80 to get the gear he/she needs. I am so in love with my guild :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah there are 3 girls total in ours including me but I suspect there a couple feminine guys in ours .. well I call them our biaches.. hehehe but I get the lonely feeling sometimes .. it is interesting when some of the guys spend a lot of the time hitting on the gorgeous one of us girls.

I am not sure if I share the blood elf pic I have .. very hot .. i will also add the knight elf again .. i love that one.. hehehe

post-18998-1236460828_thumb.jpg

post-18998-1236460855_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just to interject.. because I can't sleep I play wow. Have an 80 holy priest, 72 prot pali and umm.. 70 frost mage.. looking at lvling my pali right now. Play horde, on Lightninghoof with pretty. Also have a 58 shaman, though I can't be bothered to do anything with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah there are 3 girls total in ours including me but I suspect there a couple feminine guys in ours .. well I call them our biaches.. hehehe but I get the lonely feeling sometimes .. it is interesting when some of the guys spend a lot of the time hitting on the gorgeous one of us girls.

I am not sure if I share the blood elf pic I have .. very hot .. i will also add the knight elf again .. i love that one.. hehehe

finally found a pic that made me proud to be a Blood Elf hunter.

post-13181-1246390641_thumb.jpg

You can keep your man arms :rofl:

im totally out of my element here... but #1 i LOVe the bush getting pelted by shoe for points gif :rofl: and #2... in cali they are selling different specially made flavors of mountain dew aimed solely at the world of warcraft fanbase

one is a tropical blue flavor that on the 12 pack has a pic of that hot chick thats on the cover of some of the games

the other was an orangey flavor that was called 'wiches brew' they looked so cool that even i bought them and i have no idea what wow is about!! lol

i hope they seel them in your area, ophelia... youll lose your mind!!! :chicken:

• 1 month later...

:chicken:

She has lurked in her lair and done battle with the many brave adventurers who travelled to that familiar location over the years. Now, in honor of the World of Warcraft 5-year anniversary, the dreaded brood mother Onyxia is being revamped to make a return to the forefront of Azeroth, as part of our big plans for the upcoming 3.2.2 content patch.

This permanent update to Onyxia will convert the dungeon into a normal 10-player mode and a Heroic 25-player model. We will be adding new items to Onyxia’s loot table that have the same model as some of the classic loot from this dungeon, like Tier 2 helms, with stats updated to match the current level of content. There will be a special new item too: a normal drake-sized 310% speed flying mount modeled after Onyxia herself called an Onyxia Broodling. We will also be updating the encounter mechanics to be more fitting for modern raiding, but we can guarantee players will get to experience the frightening horror of deep breaths once again.

Then for a limited time, after the 5-year anniversary event officially begins in November, anybody who logs in will receive an Onyxia Brood Whelpling pet.

We’re very excited to bring this classic encounter back to provide a fun new experience for both new and veteran players. Further details will be available in the near future, and we will be setting up the Public Test Realms soon to help test out this fight along with all the new content we have planned for the patch. Keep an eye on the forums for updates!