Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Angels Challenge - RESULTS

PinkCouture

Just now, PinkCouture said:

If you have it ready then send it in but also send me the face photo separately. So the face photo will be in the template and be sent separately. Make sense? :smile:

Oh, ok sure! :smile: and you put Sara to me and Elsa to Paola, just in case you didn't notice!

Thanks for remembering me. I would like to take Taylor but I really don't have time to search for pictures, videos, and I do not know how to make templates. I am been very busy at work. And only have some time to come here only in my lunch times and brakes. But I willing to try to find some photos and videos. Does it have to be only related to their VS work? 

38 minutes ago, Kells. said:

Thanks for remembering me. I would like to take Taylor but I really don't have time to search for pictures, videos, and I do not know how to make templates. I am been very busy at work. And only have some time to come here only in my lunch times and brakes. But I willing to try to find some photos and videos. Does it have to be only related to their VS work? 

Do your best if you can't no worries! :no2: And someone will have you with the templating :smile: 

4 photos are required---all need to be VS-Related*

- Face

- Body (must show at least 75% of the body)

- Runway

- Free Choice (PINK, Clothing, Sleepwear, Lingerie (not bras and/or panties), Sportswear, Editorial, Candid, Anything VS-Related. Preferably not anything from mainline bras and/or panties or swimwear)

*At least one photo must have the Angel wearing wings

1 VS-Related video  that is no longer than 5 minutes, but does not necessarily has to be a VS video, that highlights the Angel. 

11 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

Thanks for thinking of me! 

Quick question: where is the template we are going to use? Or should I send you the pics without the template?

The template is 500 wide by 600 high. You could arrange the photos how ever you like as long as it fits. If you don't want to template the photos just send them to peroxideblonde, lostdiadem or me and we will do it for you! :smile: