Bellazon

Beautiful Female Artworks

Cult Icon

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

what are your favorite comics?

I really like Corto Maltese (from Hugo Pratt). It's one of my favorites; apart from that, there are many comics I like: le Chat, Thorgal, Gaston Lagaffe...

They are all European (Italian or French/Belgian) because I don't know much of US comics. I know the movies (some of them being with Scarlett Joahnsson  ;) ) but not the comics.

And what are your favorite ones?

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I really like Corto Maltese (from Hugo Pratt). It's one of my favorites; apart from that, there are many comics I like: le Chat, Thorgal, Gaston Lagaffe...

They are all European (Italian or French/Belgian) because I don't know much of US comics. I know the movies (some of them being with Scarlett Joahnsson  ;) ) but not the comics.

And what are your favorite ones?

The first european/french comic I read and was amazed by was the Nikopoli trilogy.  I liked tintin a lot as a child.

the US comic book industry is different from the european/french one in that it's focused on superheros but there are also highly creative, limited run storylines.

-hellboy

-watchmen

-100 bullets

- Punisher Max

- Aliens

-DMZ

-Crossed

etc

Euro:

-Alejandro Jodorowsky : Royal Blood, Metabarons, Pope etc.

-European erotic artists 

I've  been enamored with the art from some gaming: Witcher, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Bioshock etc

Frank Cho (US artist) is very good at drawing beautiful women and is very in-demand:

Image result for frank cho red sonja.jpg

6d67725bf9ab05f79da5cbde4d2c2802.jpg.jpg

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The first european/french comic I read and was amazed by was the Nikopoli trilogy.

Enki Bilal is a great drawer! I like his drawings though sometimes they are really "tortured". It's funny how he mixes humans, animals and machines.

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I've  been enamored with the art from some gaming: Witcher, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Bioshock etc

Ah yes! I really like Elisabeth from Bioshock. Those blue eyes...

5910dcdf6fa5f_Elisabethbioshock.thumb.jpg.0f0c8bafc07d7363f49f7dc6812d4ee0.jpg5910e02480976_elisabethbioshock2.thumb.jpg.249e6f3856f8f718c2779c58602c4892.jpg

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Enki Bilal is a great drawer! I like his drawings though sometimes they are really "tortured". It's funny how he mixes humans, animals and machines.

Ah yes! I really like Elisabeth from Bioshock. Those blue eyes...

Yep, Elizabeth reminds me of disney character 

He seems to draw characters with very strong profiles (eg. like Freja Beha Erichsen).

On 09/05/2017 at 2:54 AM, Cult Icon said:

Yep, Elizabeth reminds me of disney character 

He seems to draw characters with very strong profiles (eg. like Freja Beha Erichsen).

Yes, Freja has an original profile. By the way, do you think it's her there in the thread below?

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

That looks like Freja!

Thanks and it's also some sort of "female artwork". I like what they did: the echo between the golden necklaces and the color of her skin.