Bellazon

32 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

The entire paragraph is basically filled with opinions so I am going to let you have it (also i do have fair counter arguments to each claim but I have a life to live so its easier this way).

I didn't care about the rest of your response because it was probably a bunch of chow-chow about opinions and how yours are basically more important. However that life you're living arguing about a panty pusher and the haves or have-nots of her career. Perhaps you should go live your life and not waste your time on here. I mean because your other shit is so important that you have to state it so that everyone is supposed to what? Feel inferior? Cheap tactics and poorly executed at best.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You triggered brah?  Holy shit you're making a big deal of out something between Clauds and I. :rofl:  If anyone is making a big deal of something, it's you, not us.

IF its between someone else and you then talk over pm or whatsapp.  You have unrealistic expectations from a VS forum to not respond to your blatantly making fun of an angel who has legit given 10 years of her life to VS !

I mean seriously "brah"  :COP11:

The best part of this is that I actually do like Behati but apparently if I'm not up her ass saying SHE LOOKS AMAZING YASS QUEEN SLAY BODY OF A GODDESS it means I think she should get fired:rofl: 

Aahh, I love a good reach!

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: btw Welcome to the forum....

Thank you :blush:

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

The best part of this is that I actually do like Behati but apparently if I'm not up her ass saying SHE LOOKS AMAZING YASS QUEEN SLAY BODY OF A GODDESS it means I think she should get fired:rofl: 

Aahh, I love a good reach!

Ahh....of course she should ! she is basically asking for it ! I was surprised she posted a picture of the bag myself after all that stunt she is been pulling off ...but she most probably is walking this year...most likely her last year.... definitely her last year. She looks too over it to continue working for VS

All I have to say for the Behati matter is, we probably have to learn to accept defeat graciously. I mean... if we're talking about being real, then ever since the castings happened, we all knew Bee was either gone or she's back. And for awhile, signs were pointing to her absence, the skies were clear, the birds chirp daily and then today... trees die and birds are headbanging trees.

So, all I'll say is, let her walk her 2017 show if it happens and hope her contract ends after the show. Because... from the brand's perspective, this girl is obviously over it. And she hasn't done anything that would allow VS fans to actually love her, only Bee's fans would do that. And VS kissing her ass is one of the reasons why people dislike her so badly. BUT, since there is some form of proof that she's related to VSFS2017, let's just accept that graciously.

We were pretty sure Bee wasn't going to walk, she wasn't seen at fittings, one of her agencies hadn't confirmed, and then suddenly today someone said something else different. But Bee posted something relevant anyway, so I think it's safe for us to admit the possibility is there. I mean IT IS THERE. Last time, we all talked about her as if it's a precaution, but now, it's foreal. 

I mean yeah, I don't really like Bee too, but to put down Bee in front of a hopeful Bee fan is kinda disrespectful. In fact, I think some of us are just downright upset of the possibility that Bee is returning so much that we need to bring up something from 5 years ago. It went beyond saying we hate her, we're saying "Nah, Bee isn't walking because based on a statement she had from 5 years ago that she doesn't like to wear bra, we can surmise her attitude towards VS has always been meh and it's starting to show now", instead of "Bee isn't walking because she wasn't seen around fittings/in LA." or "Bee has been away from NY for a long time." Like actual proof that she's not involved. These statements were tried and true, and still, none of us saw Bee's instastory coming. So, let's just accept some form of defeat (not completely) graciously. And yes, I know Bee is real, unlike some other blonde figures, but hey... that's not the kind of realism VS wants so... 

I mean... really... for those of you who were so sure about Bee not returning (including me), what are we gonna say if Bee does return. It might just screw our VS credibility over.

Just wanted to respect both sides. Obviously we have all have our likes and dislikes, but I doubt using a 5 years old statement to reflect on Bee's attitude towards VS will help us speculate if she's walking at this point. Meanwhile, all of our recent beliefs about her not returning was crushed by an instatory moment. If a Bee fan is willing to acknowledge that this might be her last year, she's waaaaaay better than some IG bee fans I see, so... I don't wanna disrespect her. 

15 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Someone is mad... I think Bee is going to make it to the show but nothing special. I still believe she's only walking to complete her damn contract and then she's a goner.

No no, My original point itself was that one can be fit without working out like an athlete. Clear its Behati's last year and she is gone after this but calling someone pregnant looking or unfit for deciding to relax is weird to me and this is not directed to one persons comment I just saw a lot of people speculating she is pregnant and looks fatter off late and I just dint see it ! 

so my response was to that not any one particular person.

2 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

I love Behati fans! They are everywhere: here, instagram, hell, I love them! They keep me entertained.

So true, I love behati basheres too it gives me an insight into people who get baffled by a lingerie model having a tummy or blatantly not giving me a damn and saying it like it is.

Its also funny to me how they virtually despised her for her first opening and VS went on to give her a second show opening it pissed people off ! Or how people bash her like its perfectly ok but the minute a fan speaks up they go...."gee relax why so bothered by it stop taking FOR Behati no one talks for her here go away" ....also when ed politely keeps asking bee when will she be back on social media and all she commented back was nail poilsh emoji  ! Bee clearly cant wait for her contract to get over. All that is amusing to me as her fan honestly !

Also @PastaFreak please accept my virtual hug. You have put both sides of the argument very well. :angel:

Lastly, I love how everyone is loving some activity on this forum and eating imaginary popcorn !