Bellazon

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

No no, My original point itself was that one can be fit without working out like an athlete. Clear its Behati's last year and she is gone after this but calling someone pregnant looking or unfit for deciding to relax is weird to me and this is not directed to one persons comment I just saw a lot of people speculating she is pregnant and looks fatter off late and I just dint see it ! 

so my response was to that not any one particular person.

It wasn't even that deep, no one is mad about Behati walking and no one is hating on her. And as everyone here says: this is a forum not a fansite.

1 hour ago, Adriensabores said:

I love Behati fans! They are everywhere: here, instagram, hell, I love them! They keep me entertained.

HELL, OMG YOU DID NOT.:rofl::rofl:

Guess who styled Sara's hair for her event tonight? Yep, our beloved Beachweaver girl, and was linked to VS (it was on their Insta stories thing) so I think it's pretty sure to say that we'll have one more year with beautiful beacheaves in the girls hairs for the show.  *sarcasm level 23*

God bless Grace Bol bc she isn't going to deal with that.

Edit: They posted it too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9bCrRlVdU/

24 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Guess who styled Sara's hair for her event tonight? Yep, our beloved Beachweaver girl, and was linked to VS (it was on their Insta stories thing) so I think it's pretty sure to say that we'll have one more year with beautiful beacheaves in the girls hairs for the show.  *sarcasm level 23*

God bless Grace Bol bc she isn't going to deal with that.

Edit: They posted it too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9bCrRlVdU/

I was hoping that Beachwaver's contract with VS would have ended before the fashion show, but welp. Let us pray BW gets denied access to China this year :D.

11 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I wish VS would stop using those damn beachwaver tools... Do they have a contract with them for eternity or what?? The hair has basically looked the same for 5 years. 

I thought Beachwaver was only contracted during 2015.

That reminds me! @AngelAshley94 didn't you say Beachwaver would be gone for VSFS2017 cause their contract ended :o