Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I Think the FHM readers are Blind, Adriana only rank 39 on their Hottest Women in the World Pool. She is beind Mariah Carey, Lindsay Lohen and so many not so hot girl. Ana Beatriz and Petra did not even made the top 100. How can Adriana not be the #1 ?

Guest Guest

Can anyone clarify as to how one would get the victoria secret book/video . .do you have to be some kind of memeber or can u purchase it? Thanks

Guest Guest_Anastasia_*
You have to be an Angel Card Holder (Victoria Secret Credit Card) and or you have to be a special VIP!

As for the books before such as SEXY Volume 1 (2003) and Backstage Sexy(2004) all I can say is good luck on Ebay!:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You only have to have an Angel card to buy it? Where can you buy it? Do you know how much it is? I have an Angel card but I never use it because it's the WORST store card out there - the bill comes before my order even arrives when I shop through the catalog, their coupons arrive expired, and they don't give you points/free shipping/free returns, nothing. You can't even return catalog merchandise to the stores like every other store on earth.

Anyway, I'll look into it more. Maybe the card will finally be worth something :laugh:

You only have to have an Angel card to buy it?  Where can you buy it?  Do you know how much it is?  I have an Angel card but I never use it because it's the WORST store card out there - the bill comes before my order even arrives when I shop through the catalog, their coupons arrive expired, and they don't give you points/free shipping/free returns, nothing.  You can't even return catalog merchandise to the stores like every other store on earth.

Anyway, I'll look into it more.  Maybe the card will finally be worth something  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

anastasia i know you have my email address...email me so i can see your email address again and ill fix your logging in problem :)

EDIT.....nevermind :blush:

I don't know this for a fact or anything, but I'm guessing you have to be a Victoria's Secret Angel GOLD Card member. Since anyone can get a regular card without actually spending money, but to get the gold you have to spend a certain amount. And VS isn't exactly known for their generosity lol. It's definitely not worth it though. I have the regular card, and Anastasia is right, they have the crappiest service ever.

Guest Guest_brooke_*

For some to be informed on Victorias' Secret. First you do not have to pay for the catalogue, sign up for their credit card. Simple. I am two Gold Members meaning two cards. I receive free credit for merchandise and I get a birthday gift, no strings attached, most will want to order. Adriana Biatch if I knew how to scan and remove the text I would send you the entire catalogue. If you want the text love I will send you the :wub: photos. If anyone wants the catalogue photos all of them tell me, of course text attached but maybe you know how to remove. I will send to anyone. For those that have posted wonderful photos, videos, candids love you all. After all I think ADRIANA IS THE ONE THAT STILL HAS THE CONTRACTS WE ALL LOVE. LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: