Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

hey all,

i'm an Adri fan and I'm sure its been discussed and probably a "testy" topic, but does anyone have a timeline that shows Adri's *ahem* progression of curves? I tell ya what, if those are man made, they are the BEST. I have a friend who is about to have a baby and i often wonder if i would undergo surgery to bring back the perkies :blink: i would run straight to Adri's dr, that's for sure....

anyhow, this is in NO WAY talking Adri down..she's the most gorgeous girl (next to Angelina Jolie) , i'm just curious..i'm sure people here probably know this answer by heart..... :wub:

This is the 1st, and most likely the last comment on this.

It's impossible to say it's hard to see such a change in photography when it's seen almost everyday on Victoria's Secret and editorials and such. Airbrushing and extra small push-up bras do the trick, no matter what. It's been said and done, and even seen on television.

About those black and white editorials, if you look at her breasts they're not always the same size. Especially on the one of her fixing her garter, they're extremely gigantic. Every picture they're never the same.

There was an article based on the "Angels in America" tour in Elle, where the interviewer hinted that they're real - stating she was jokingly mad at her so she wanted to start a rumor on her breasts.

This will forever be an on going discussion, with no end - even if Adriana Lima, herself, states whether they're real or not.

I'm sure Neo and everyone else can show you many pictures, I have a few, well many, that can show you they're photoshopped.

On another board, I have a pic of Adriana as my signature and someone pointed her out saying how beautiful she was. Then another person agreed and then said she's dumb as hell though. What would give him that idea?????.... I could see in some of the clips she acts a lil goofy, but how does that make someone dumb as hell?

On another board, I have a pic of Adriana as my signature and someone pointed her out saying how beautiful she was. Then another person agreed and then said she's dumb as hell though. What would give him that idea?????.... I could see in some of the clips she acts a lil goofy, but how does that make someone dumb as hell?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She come across to me as intelligent, self-aware, self-possessed, focused, talented and hard working. For example, in one of the videos promoting VS, Adriana talks a bit about what she's trying do as a Victoria's Secrets' model. She says: "It's like creating a personality. You create...a fantasy and...every time we took pictures you

Yeah I know right? I don't get it at all. He said that she most recently said something about all asians looking aliket. I'm asked Where in the WORLD are you getting this from? Are we talkin about ADRIANA LIMA??? But the board is down right now so I can't check what his response was. Soooooooo peculiar.

Yeah I know right? I don't get it at all. He said that she most recently said something about all asians looking aliket. I'm asked Where in the WORLD are you getting this from? Are we talkin about ADRIANA LIMA??? But the board is down right now so I can't check what his response was. Soooooooo peculiar.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She may not be very highly educated since she's been modeling from such a young age, but that certainly doesn't mean she isn't intelligent, right?

Apparently she did say that though in some interview. something like "the Brazilians are a fascinating race because they're so diverse and everyone looks different; not like, for example, the Japanese, where everyone looks the same"

I don't have time to look for the exact quote but I'm sure you could find it via Google. I understand what she meant, and I'm sure she didn't mean to offend, but she probably could have phrased it a little differently.

im really not in the mood to go over all this shit over again...i had posted way too many examples before but they made me delete that thread....i posted 3 pages of examples....at the time i wasnt as experienced in photoshop and now i am....whenever i see the pics i automatically can tell if they have been enhanced or if they havent been enhanced in photoshop, most of the swimwear this year have been photoshopped big time....my eye catches the exact spots where they have been photoshopped bec....trust me they look a whole lot smaller in person compared to the pictures. ;)